become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connecticut/Weather
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Weather
Regional: North America: United States: Weather
- Volunteer weather observers reporting destructive thunderstorms or other severe, unusual, or hazardous weather conditions to the National Weather Service.
Connecticut State Climate Center
- Overview, statistics, current weather and weather-related links from the state branch of the National Climatic Data Center.
The Connecticut Weather Center Home Page
- Leading weather center run by meteorologists with special features for school and business closings, and ski reports.
Connecticut Weather Forecast
- Current conditions and 5-day forecast provided by the State of Connecticut.
Connecticut's Weather Fun Facts
- Provided by the Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection.
The Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Scale
- Detailed explanation and examples provided.
Skier's Forecast for Connecticut - Weather Underground
- Snowfall reports and forecasts.
Storm Team 8 Weather Data: Futurecast
- Satellite map of the state, provided by WTNH Television, Channel 8.
Storm Tracker 30 Forecast
- Current conditions and 5-day forecast, provided by the WVIT Television Channel 30 weather team.
Town-USA - Connecticut Weather
- A nice collection of pointers to Connecticut weather sites, as well as a bunch of other regional stuff for Connecticut.
Weather in Connecticut
- Weather report and forecast organized by county.
Weather Underground - Connecticut
- Quick overview, with links to a detailed forecast for individual Connecticut cities. Marine forecasts, ski conditions, astronomy and reports.
WFSB Channel 3 - Weather
- CBS television station based in Hartford.
WxUSA - Connecticut Cities
- Current conditions, forecasts, radar, maps and weather cams for cities and towns in the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 21, 2014 at 7:45:04 UTC -