become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connecticut/Transportation
Capitol Region Metro Area
New Haven County
New London County
Connecticut Transportation Institute
Couriers and Messengers
Fixed Wing Aircraft Rental
Limousines and Shuttles
Roads and Highways
Urban Transit Systems
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Transportation
Amtrak Stations in Connecticut
- Information on Amtrak and MetroNorth railroad stations in the state, provided by Wikipedia.
Commuter Tax Benefit
- A program of the Connecticut Department of Transportation that allows commuters the opportunity to pay for a portion of their commuting expenses with pre-tax dollars.
Connecticut Local and State Transportation Web Sites
- Directory provided by the American Public Transportation Association.
Connecticut Rail Commuter Council
- Volunteer organization which provides consumer liaison between riders and the Connecticut DOT, Metro-North, and Shore Line East railroads and advises the legislature on commuter issues.
Connecticut Road Signs
- Various signage designs for the state's roadways, from the past to the present.
- History of all Connecticut numbered highways
Connecticut Traffic Information
- Construction lane closures, real-time traffic information, traffic cams and links to state transportation sites.
- Public transit fixed route bus service in the Hartford, New Haven and Stamford metro areas.
License Plates of Connecticut
- Views of the various issues of license plates from 1913 to the present.
MTA Metro-North Railroad
- Daily rail service between New York City and points in Connecticut. Transit line map provided.
The New Britain Transportation Company
- Division of CT Transit, serving the towns of New Britain, Plainville, Berlin and Bristol, as well as portions of Meriden, Cromwell, Newington, Farmington and West Hartford.
The Rideshare Company
- A non-profit commuter service company that administers car and van pool programs.
Shore Line East
- Provides fast and easy access between New London and New Haven, Connecticut Monday through Friday. Connecting Metro-North New Haven Line and Amtrak service is available at New Haven's Union Station.
Transportation Strategy Board
- Assigned with the task of developing a transportation strategy for the five major corridors in the state. Provides the full corridor plans in .doc format.
U.S. DOT Federal Highway Administration: Connecticut Division
- Information on the state division plus links to roads, traffic and travel related sites.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 19, 2015 at 9:24:08 UTC -