become an editor
the entire directory
only in Capitol_Region/Transportation
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Metro Areas: Capitol Region: Transportation
Bradley International Airport
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Counties: Hartford: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Transportation
Capitol Region Council of Governments Transportation Improvement Program
- Details transportation projects scheduled to receive federal funds over the next four years. [PDF]
Capitol Region Council of Governments: Transportation
- Regional transit strategy, rapid transit planning plus information on programs, policies and specific projects.
Central Connecticut Regional Planning Agency
- Federally-designated Metropolitan Planning Organization for the seven-town area that is covered by the central Connecticut region. Offers plans and information on projects, plus transportation links.
Greater Hartford Transit District
- Municipal corporation which is responsible for developing and maintaining all forms of land transportation and parking facilities for the region.
Hartford East Bus Rapid Transit Feasibility Study
- Route map, project scope and schedule, and reports.
New Britain–Hartford Rapid Transit
- Project history, schedule and program information on rapid transit from New Britain to downtown Hartford. Includes a video utilizing GIS technology to show route of busway.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, December 13, 2009 12:42:55 AM EST -