Southbury [New Haven County] was named in May, 1731 as the south part of Woodbury. It was incorporated from Woodbury in May 1787.

Total area, 40.0 sq. miles, Land area, 39.1 sq. miles. Population, est., 18,471. Voting districts, 5. Principal industries, IBM and Com-Sat tracking station. Location of Southbury Training School.

Southbury includes the area known as South Britain.

Subcategories 3

Related categories 1

Pomperaug Chiropractic and Holistic Center
A center for chiropractic and holistic medicine where the mind, body, and spirit are treated together.
Town of Southbury, Connecticut
Information on government, library, senior center, parks and recreation, clubs, services, voting and events.
[Splat Letter S]
Last update:
January 2, 2016 at 6:35:05 UTC
Regional
Science
Shopping
Society
Sports
All Languages
Arts
Business
Computers
Games
Health
Home
News
Recreation
Reference