become an editor
the entire directory
only in H/Hartland
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Counties: Hartford
42 Degrees North, 73 Degrees West
- Photographs and description of what's to be found at the intersection of longitude and latitude. Local contribution to the Degree Confluence Project.
Connecticut Town Histories: Hartland
- Reprint from the Connecticut Historical Collection by John Warner Barbour, originally published in 1836.
East Hartland Contour Map
- Provided in PDF format by the University of Connecticut.
The East Hartland Volunteer Fire Department
- Facebook page of volunteer organization.
Hartland Elementary School
- Staff listing, school calendar and PTO information. Provides Board of Education members and meeting minutes.
- Provides municipal, education and cultural information for the town. Includes photos of recent events.
- Information from Wikipedia.com.
- Profile in PDF format from the Connecticut Economic Resource Center includes demographics, economics, education and government. [PDF]
Horace B. Clark Woods
- Abandoned farmland parcel of 432 acres of forested area donated to the New England Forestry Foundation. Adjacent to Tunxis State Park in East Hartland. Shows map.
Hubbard River NR, West Hartland, CT
- Information from the US Geological Survey on river conditions.
J. Austin Forbes Ltd.
- Purveyors of fishing equipment, including reels, rods, accessories, gifts and jewelry.
A Valley Flooded
- Reprint of article by Kevin Murphy as it appeared in the Hog River Journal.
The Wilderness School
- A prevention, intervention and transition program for adolescents sponsored by the State of Connecticut Department of Children and Families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 10, 2014 at 23:32:17 UTC -