become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parks/Coltsville
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Localities: H: Hartford: Travel and Tourism: Parks: Coltsville
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Society and Culture: Famous Nutmeggers: Industrialists or Inventors: Colt, Samuel
Regional: North America: United States: Travel and Tourism: National Parks and Monuments
Are the stars aligning over Coltsville?
- Article from The Connecticut Mirror.
Coltsville Historic District
- Map provided by Wikimedia Commons.
Coltsville Project Status
- Information from the Connecticut General Assembly.
Coltsville Study Act
- Information from Representative John B. Larson who, along with Senators Chris Dodd and Joe Lieberman, originally introduced the act on May 15, 2002.
Coltsville Study Act of 2003
- Reprint of H. R. 437 to direct the Secretary of the Interior to conduct a study of Coltsville in the state of Connecticut for potential inclusion in the National Park System.
Coltsville, a Great Candidate for the National Park System
- U.S. Congressman John B. Larson is joined by U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar and other Connecticut officials in front of the old Colt Factory in this YouTube video.
Coltsville: A National Historic Landmark
- Information provided by the Connecticut Trust For Historic Preservation.
Learning from Coltsville
- Reprint of 2002 article by Dave Kopel and Michael Brotherton in the National Review.
Making a Success of Coltsville
- Article by William Hosley in the Hog River Journal.
Off Like a Shot: A developer steps forward to rejuvenate Hartford's historic Colt Armory.
- Reprint of 2003 article by Tricia Vita from Preservation Magazine.
Representative John B. Larson: Casework
- Reprint of April 8, 2003 statement of the congressman concerning H.R. 437 to conduct a study of Coltsville for potential National Park System status.
S. 1347: Coltsville National Historical Park Act
- A bill in the U.S. Congress to establish Coltsville National Historical Park in the State of Connecticut, and for other purposes. Information from govtrack.us.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, November 14, 2011 12:24:59 AM EST -