become an editor
the entire directory
only in Parks/Coltsville
Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Localities: H: Hartford: Neighborhoods: Sheldon-Charter Oak
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Localities: H: Hartford: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Society and Culture: Famous Nutmeggers: Industrialists or Inventors: Colt, Samuel
Regional: North America: United States: Travel and Tourism: National Parks and Monuments
Are the stars aligning over Coltsville?
- Article from The Connecticut Mirror.
- Information from the Hartford Preservation Alliance.
- Recents posts about plans for Coltsville National Park, provided by the CT Mirror.
Coltsville National Historical Park Wins Final Approval
- Reprint of article by Gregoary B. Hladky from December 13, 2014.
Coltsville National Park plans discussed during shutdown
- Reprint of October 3, 2013 article by Ana Radelat in The CT Mirror.
Coltsville Project Status
- Information from the Connecticut General Assembly.
Coltsville Study Act of 2003
- Information fon bill that was originally introduced on January 29, 2003 and is sponsored by Rep. John Larson (D-CT1).
Coltsville, a Great Candidate for the National Park System
- U.S. Congressman John B. Larson is joined by U.S. Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar and other Connecticut officials in front of the old Colt Factory in this YouTube video.
Coltsville: A National Historic Landmark
- Information provided by the Connecticut Trust For Historic Preservation.
Learning from Coltsville
- Reprint of 2002 article by Dave Kopel and Michael Brotherton in the National Review.
Making a Success of Coltsville
- Article by William Hosley in the Hog River Journal.
Off Like a Shot: A developer steps forward to rejuvenate Hartford's historic Colt Armory.
- Reprint of 2003 article by Tricia Vita from Preservation Magazine.
S. 1347: Coltsville National Historical Park Act
- A bill in the U.S. Congress to establish Coltsville National Historical Park in the State of Connecticut, and for other purposes. Information from govtrack.us.
- Contemporary color photos and historical information on area of the city once dominated by Colt's Firearms Factory.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 17, 2014 at 23:36:34 UTC -