become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Performing_Arts
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Performing Arts
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Arts and Entertainment: Theater
Adam Miller Dance Project
- Photo gallery, overview of the director, blog, upcoming events and general information provided.
Bushnell Center for the Performing Arts
- Live performance venue for Broadway theatre, music, dance, travel films, opera and children's theatre.
- Original, professional theater based on stories from the community.
Hartford City Ballet
- Information on the company, artists, classes and performances.
- Recipient of the 1989 Tony Award for Outstanding Resident Theatre. Season schedule, box office information and education programs.
Judy Dworin Performance Ensemble
- Group of dancers, designers, artists and musicians dedicated to the development of challenging and innovative performance.
National Theatre of the Deaf
- International touring company that blends sign language with the spoken word.
- Collaborative dance theater provides list of collaborators, affiliations, performance calendar and repertory.
Sea Tea Improv
- Troupe of seven players that performs both short-form and long-form improv. Offers photos, videos and information on shows.
Spectrum in Motion
- Dance theater ensemble dedicated to People of Color and the American experience. Performance calendar provided.
- Professional off-Broadway-style theater that produces unique repertory that addresses a broad variety of community issues. Information on current production, season program and tickets.
- Live performance venue with events listing and ability to purchase tickets online.
Zolotyj Promin Ukrainian Dance Ensemble
- Performance and cultural group. Includes history, staff biographies, event calendar, image galleries and repertoire.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 17:15:16 UTC -