become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hamden/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Localities: H: Hamden: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Counties: New Haven: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Society and Culture
Albert Schweitzer Institute
- Nonprofit humanitarian organization based at Quinnipiac University and dedicated to perpetuating Albert Schweitzer's philosophy of "Reverence For Life" through programs of ethical education and direct action.
- History and photographs of the tiny ski area that had one slope/trail which is still used for sledding.
The Children's Center of Hamden Inc.
- Private nonprofit multi-service agency providing day and residential programs for children and teens in treatment for behavioral, emotional and/or learning disabilities. History, program information, and other topics.
Hamden Responsible Dog Owners' Group - R-DOG
- Citizens group supporting the development, maintenance, and improvement of the town's dog park and animal shelter facilities. Directions to the dog park and news and information about activities, meetings, and fundraising.
Spring Glen Civic Association
- Residents' organization of this neighborhood in Hamden and adjacent North Haven, dedicated to preserving its residential character. Includes organization and community news and information.
Stop the Hamden Gravel Pit Project
- Weblog to stop the development of a commercial gravel pit in town.
Xanadu Family Center
- Offers services and programs for families with young children, including parent-child activity, playgroups, prenatal classes, infant massage, breastfeeding support groups, babysitting, birthday parties and room rental, and premium toys for sale.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:18:58 PM EST -