become an editor
the entire directory
only in H/Haddam
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Localities: H: Haddam
Regional School District 17
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Counties: Middlesex
American Cruise Lines
- Cruise tours through New England, east coast inland waterways, Antebellum South, Hudson River, Maine Coast and other destinations.
- An audio services company. A clients and credits list, equipment used and photos.
Blue Circle Studio and Gallery
- Gallery and studio showing contemporary regional artists and offering a wide variety of classes for all ages.
Brainerd Memorial Library
- General library information plus local business directory.
Church House Concerts
- Provides information on past and future music concerts and events.
Haddam Genealogical Site
- Early history, geography, landmarks, churches and other research information provided.
Haddam Land Trust
- Private, non-profit corporation that promotes the preservation of the town's natural resources, including marshlands, swamps, woodlands, open spaces, and the plant and animal life. Includes programs, nature preserve maps and membership information.
Haddam Little League
- Photos, schedules, divisions, sponsors and board of directors,
Haddam Meadows State Park
- Park map, history and information on boating, fishing, picnicking and field sports.
Haddam Neck Fair
- Annual event that takes place over Labor Day weekend.
Haddam Volunteer Fire Department
- Overview plus information on services, apparatus, personnel and response reports.
Posey Yacht Design
- Sailing simulator software involving computer sailing and racing simulations.
- Corporate, commercial, and organizational web sites.
- Formal gardens include a pleached pear arbor, topiary garden and a knot garden. Also offers a tea house and gift shop. Located in the Higganum district.
Thankful Arnold House
- Information from the Haddam Historical Society on house museum.
Town of Haddam
- Municipal information, town government and departments, selectman's minutes, land use commissions and community calendar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 6:59:26 AM EDT -