become an editor
the entire directory
only in Connecticut/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Health
Capitol Region Metro Area
New Haven County
New London County
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Public Health and Safety
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Northeast: Health
- Providing staff replacement nurses and CNA's to healthcare facilities across Connecticut.
Arcadia Health Care
- Home-maker, home health aide staffing agency.
Athena Health Care Systems
- Health care service development and operational management company with several locations throughout the state that provide multi-level services, such as intermediate and skilled nursing, respite, hospice and adult day care.
CHIME-Net Home Page
- One of Connecticut's healthcare provider services, job listings, and links to hospitals/healthcare sites.
Connecticut Department of Public Health
- Information, press releases, news and health resources.
Connecticut Health Policy Project
- Non-profit, non-partisan research and educational organization dedicated to improving access to affordable, quality health care for all Connecticut residents.
Connecticut Poison Control Center
- Provides statewide 24-hour emergency service for poison exposures, epidemiology of poisoning and education for poison prevention.
Connecticut Sexual Assault Crisis Services, Inc
- State wide sexual assault information, publications and service hotlines offering training and public awareness programs to Connecticut residents.
Dr. David B. Shamash, DDS, MS
- Periodontist and implant dentist provides overview of practice and information on services. Offices located in Bloomfield and Willimantic.
- Offers free or low-cost health care for Connecticut kids and teens
- Telephone based information, referral and crisis intervention service available throughout the state.
Naugatuck Valley Health District
- Information on flu clinic schedule, Lyme disease vaccine, upcoming events, announcements, news, and well child clinic. Serving the towns of Ansonia, Beacon Falls, Derby, Naugatuck, Seymour and Shelton.
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Connecticut
- Provides infertility treatment, fertility testing and counseling for patients; management services to physician practices specializing in reproductive and women's health. Offices in Norwalk, Danbury, and Cos Cob.
- An international program of year-round sports training and athletic competition for more than one million children and adults with mental retardation.
Visiting Nurse & Health Services of Connecticut, Inc.
- Available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day for home health and hospice services to families throughout eastern and north central Connecticut.
VNA Community Healthcare
- Home care providers of nursing, therapy and medical services. Serving the shoreline towns of the state.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, June 25, 2012 7:26:10 PM EDT -