become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Law: Circuit Court Opinions: Second Circuit
Society: Law: Legal Information: Resources
Connecticut Law Blog
- Discussing recent developments in criminal law, with a focus on the state of Connecticut.
- Articles, links to family law related Internet resources, and addresses and phone numbers of support groups and state organizations.
General Statutes of Connecticut
- Searchable text provided by the State Legislative Commissioners' Office.
Justice and Youth Grant Programs
- Information on state and federal grants offered to cities and towns, nonprofit agencies and state agencies for the purposes of law enforcement, crime prevention, youth-oriented drug, gang and violence prevention.
Kids Counsel: Center for Children's Advocacy
- Legal resource site for lawyers and legal advocates who wish to improve the quality of representation for children in Connecticut.
- List of fee-based and free publications from the State of Connecticut Judicial Branch.
State Legal Materials - Connecticut
- Links to primary legal resources, from Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
Supreme and Appellate Court of Connecticut
- Supreme Court justice bios, handbook of appellate procedure, docket of upcoming cases and court addresses.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 5:24:10 UTC -