become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Executive_Branch
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Government: Executive Branch
Regional: North America: United States: Government: Executive Branch
Board of Education and Services for the Blind
- Community-based, agency providing a continuum of individualized educational, rehabilitation and social services to adults who are legally blind and children who are legally blind or visually impaired.
Commission on the Deaf and Hearing Impaired
- Organization created to advocate, strengthen and implement state policies affecting Deaf and Hard of Hearing individuals and their relationship to the public, industry, health care and educational opportunities.
Connecticut Attorney General's Office
- Alerts, press releases, RFPs, legal resources and information for seniors, consumers and charities.
Connecticut Council on Developmental Disabilities
- Governor-appointed body of people with disabilities, family members, and professionals who work together to promote the full inclusion of all people with disabilities in community life.
Connecticut Department of Administration Services
- Information on services to towns, state agencies and to the public, plus news, procurement information and state telephone directory.
Connecticut Department of Agriculture
- Listing of agricultural activities taking place throughout the state, as well as information on services and programs.
Connecticut Department of Banking
- Regulates state banks and credit unions, consumer credit providers and the securities industry.
Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection
- Consumer tips, charities report, recall information, licensing and forms, telephone directory plus online consumer complaint filing.
Connecticut Department of Correction
- Information provided on the organization, its facilities, accomplishments, history, prison industries, victim services, and careers.
Connecticut Department of Education
- Information on adult education, affirmative action programs, early childhood and social services, job opportunities, grants management, and legal and governmental affairs.
Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection
- Environmental and health updates, laws, regulartions, events calendar, news, recreation and natural resources, endangered species and related links.
Connecticut Department of Information Technology
- Information on services for state agencies, business opportunities, IT planning and training and links to municipal websites.
Connecticut Department of Labor
- Online job bank plus news and information on events, agency divisions, workshops and job fairs, services to veterans, individuals and business.
Connecticut Department of Motor Vehicles
- Sample driver's test, drivers' manuals, vehicle recalls, employment information, tax questions, emissions, licenses and customized registration plates.
Connecticut Department of Public Safety
- Provides for the protection of the public through education, prevention, technology and enforcement activities.
Connecticut Department of Revenue Services
- Information page for Dept. of Revenue Services and includes publications and information.
Connecticut Department of Social Services
- State directory for information about welfare reform, child support, child care, elderly services, and digital imaging.
Connecticut Department of Transportation
- Information on public transportation, licenses, permits, publications, legal notices, traveler and road information.
Connecticut Development Authority
- Dedicated to strengthening the state's economy by offering programs that help state businesses prosper, recruiting new businesses to the state, enhancing workers' professional skills and helping facilitate the return of environmentally impacted industrial sites to productive use.
Connecticut Office of Health Care Access
- State agency charged with monitoring Connecticut's health care delivery system and helping to ensure the accessibility of quality, affordable health care services within the state.
Connecticut Office of Policy and Management:
- Publications, reports, state budget, grants and services, policies, guidelines, calendar of events, news and links to related sites.
Connecticut Secretary of the State
- Information on elections services, commercial recording, information technology, management and support services, education programs, business information, plus profile on Susan Bysiewicz, the current Secretary of State.
Connecticut State Treasury Unclaimed Property Owners List
- Searchable index of state residents who are owned money held by the State Treasurer's Office.
Connecticut Workers' Compensation Commission
- Information on worker's compensation law, review board opinions, news, glossary of terms.
Department of Children and Families
- Information on reporting abuse and neglect, foster and adoptive parenting, mentoring, programs, services, ways to help children, hospital census report,and agency regulations.
Department of Economic and Community Development
- Information on programs, services, and agency departments.
Division of Criminal Justice/Office of the Chief State's Attorney
- Press releases, news, legal briefs, plus information on the Division, its office locations and on Connecticut's Chief State's Attorney.
Governor M. Jodi Rell
- The week in review, news archives, executive orders, bills signed, photo gallery and highlights and initiatives.
Lieutenant Governor Kevin B. Sullivan
- News, monthly calendar, biography, photo gallery and video greetings.
Office of Policy and Management
- Provides information on current initiatives and projects.
Office of Protection and Advocacy for Persons with Disabilities
- Information provided on services, publications, legislation, case examples, disability resource directory and nonprofit center.
Office of State Ethics
- One of the principal agencies established to build and maintain the confidence of Connecticut citizens in the integrity of their state government.
Office of the Child Advocate
- Information on child fatality review panel, advisory board, legislative initiatives, FAQs and resources.
Office of the Treasurer
- Provides an overview of the office functions and services and information about the incumbent.
- Provides information on agency functions, services, and officers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:19:42 PM EST -