become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Organizations
UConn School of Education
Regional: North America: United States: Education: Organizations
Area Cooperative Educational Services
- Regional Service Center representing the south central Connecticut school district with programs and services to promote quality of education.
CALAHE - Connecticut Association of Latinos in Higher Education
- Dedicated to promoting and advocating full access, retention and participation of Latinos/Latinas throughout Connecticut higher education.
Connecticut Adventures in Creativity
- Volunteer organization and Destination ImagiNation affiliate.
Connecticut Association of Agricultural Educators
- Membership organization provides meeting minutes, list of officers, professional development and calendar, membership form and agricultural center links.
Connecticut Association of Boards of Education
- Membership association serving local and regional boards of education.
Connecticut Association of School Business Officials
- Mission statement, officers and directors, member services, job bank and academic awards.
Connecticut Center for School Change
- Nonprofit organization that supports reform of Connecticut's schools. Information on schools grants, projects and news.
Connecticut Conference of Independent Colleges
- Nonprofit organization representing the 16 accredited, independent colleges and universities in the state. Information on member services, college and financial aid tips, with map of member college locations.
Connecticut Council of Language Teachers
- Nonprofit membership organization which promotes the teaching of foreign languages and civilizations.
Connecticut Distance Learning Consortium
- Promotes and coordinates distance learning in the state for numerous public and private colleges.
Connecticut Education Association
- Membership organization founded in 1848 which focuses on the quality of public education.
Connecticut Educators Computer Association
- Nonprofit organization of professionals which promotes the use of technology throughout schools in the state.
Connecticut State Music Teachers Association
- Attempts to bring together the common concerns of teacher, parent, student, and the community in the many aspects and phases of applied music-from beginning lessons, through high school, to college preparation and training.
CT Association of Private Special Education Facilities
- An association of private schools providing special education services to special needs children and adolescents throughout the state. Includes a calendar of upcoming events, legislative topics, newsletters, bylaws, member directory, and information about the organization, its achievements, and membership.
- Regional educational service center providing services to schools, educators, students and adults.
- Regional Service Center representing the western Connecticut school district with programs and services to promote quality of education.
- One of six Regional Education Service Centers in the state. Provides information on programs, services, employment, links to participating school sites and educational links.
What Will Our Children Lose?
- Collaborative effort of the Connecticut Association of Boards of Education, Connecticut Association of School Business Officials and the Connecticut Association of Public School Superintendents.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 21, 2015 at 19:28:59 UTC -