become an editor
the entire directory
only in Transportation/Merritt_Parkway
Recreation: Roads and Highways: North America: United States: Connecticut
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Transportation
Connecticut's Historic Merritt Parkway Bridges
- Overview, statistics of selected bridges, and vintage and contemporary photos.
- Information from Wikipedia.
- Vintage photo and descriptive overview.
- Photos and descriptive information provided by America's Byways.
Merritt Parkway (CT 15)
- Historic overview of the scenic road, information and vintage photographs.
Merritt Parkway Bridges
- Contemporary color photographs of two dozen of the bridges that span the parkway.
Merritt Parkway Conservancy
- Promotes the historical aspects of the parkway (State Route 15).
Merritt Parkway Toll
- Photos of the plates used on autos in lieu of paying a toll each time the road was traveled.
Merritt Parkway Trail Alliance
- Group of organizations and individuals who advocate the creation of a continuous non-motorized trail along the entire length of the parkway for walkers, cyclists, skaters, cross country skiers and persons with disabilities.
Published Case Study: Merritt Parkway
- Observations on the Merritt from Context Sensative Solutions.org.
The Queen of All Parkways
- Reprint of article by Charles R. Roth, provided by the Trumbull Historical Society. Features vintage black-and-white photos of the parkway in its early days.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 3, 2015 at 21:52:41 UTC -