become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fairfield/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Society and Culture
Regional: North America: United States: New York: Metro Areas: New York City Metro: Society and Culture
Fairfield County Foundation
- A vehicle that allows donors to give current or planned gifts to county organizations.
Fairfield County QuickFacts from the U.S. Census Bureau
- Frequently requested census statistics, in table form, with a county comparison to state numbers.
Family and Children's Aid, Inc.
- Nonprofit agency that offers a range of social service programs, including residential, safe-home programs for abused and neglected children, special needs education, after-school treatment and family counseling.
Family Centers Inc.
- Mental health, children and youth, workplace, seniors and family services. Locations in Greenwich, Stamford, Darien and New Canaan.
The Human Services Council of Mid-Fairfield
- Planning for community needs: statistics and program information on child care, substance abuse, homelessness and other areas of social need.
PawSafe Animal Rescue
- Nonprofit, no kill rescue service for dogs and cats. Profiles animals ready for adoption and list of volunteer services needed.
Scatacook - Connecticut Yankee Council 072
- Site provides calendar, training, activity, advancement, committee, and commissioner information.
St. Vincent's Special Needs Services
- Disability services organization providing daily programs and family resources for individuals of all ages with special developmental and healthcare needs.
United Jewish Federation of Greater Stamford, New Canaan and Darien
- Coordinates and advances the educational, social and philanthropic activities of the Jewish community.
- Helps new residents to know the area, develop friendships and enhance social and community life. Membership open to residents of Fairfield and Easton.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2014 at 10:41:44 UTC -