become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Public_Utilities
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Business and Economy: Industrial: Energy
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: New England: Business and Economy: Public Utilities
Connecticut Light and Power Company
- Subsidiary of Northeast Utilities providing electric utility service to businesses and residences.
Connecticut Natural Gas Corp.
- Distributes gas to approximately 141,000 customers in 21 Connecticut communities, in the Hartford-New Britain and Greenwich areas.
Connecticut Water Service, Inc.
- Supplies water for residential, commercial, industrial and municipal purposes. Company information, notable customers, client services, employment opportunities, investor information, corporate governance, and news.
- Nuclear power plant that was commissioned in 1968 and will be decommissioned by the year 2004.
Energy Search and Policy Development Unit
- Body which administers grant programs, provides energy-related services and coordinates the Connecticut Energy Advisory Board.
- Electric utility holding company serving Connecticut and regional states. Subsidiaries include The Connecticut Light and Power Company, Holyoke Water Power Company, North Atlantic Energy Corporation and others.
State Electricity Profiles: Connecticut
- Diagram showing distribution of electrical providers in the state, along with data tables.
The United Illuminating Company
- Regional distribution utility providing electricity and energy related services to the Greater New Haven and Greater Bridgeport areas.
- Subsidiary of Northeast Utilities and the largest distributor of natural gas in Connecticut.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:18:29 PM EST -