become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Financial_Services
Business and Economy
New Haven County
New London County
Bookkeeping and Tax Preparation
Business: Financial Services
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Financial Services
The Central Connecticut Revolving Loan Fund
- Designed to encourage growth and stimulate small and mid-sized industries and businesses located within the region's core city, Hartford, and its fifty-seven surrounding cities and towns.
Connecticut Higher Education Trust
- College savings program for state residents. Provides disclosure booklet, FAQ, program features and online transactions.
Connecticut Housing Investment Fund
- Hartford-based private, nonprofit organization established to finance affordable housing and neighborhood revitalization projects throughout Connecticut.
Connecticut Society of CPAs
- Statewide professional membership association exclusively for Certified Public Accountants. Online classifieds, continuing education, educational trust fund, personal financial planning and members only area.
Government Finance Officers Association of Connecticut
- Association of state and local government finance officers and others interested in public finance.
Henry, Raymond, Morin & Thompson, LLC
- Offers accounting, consulting and financial services. Office locations in South Windsor and Hamden.
National Association of Tax Professionals | Connecticut
- Newsletter and information for state chapter of national organization.
Northwest Community Bank
- Deposit, investment, loan and business services. Locations in Winsted, Avon, Granby, Torrington, East Granby and New Hartford.
- Brokerage firm that shops and sells second-to-die and survivorship life policies.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2016 at 5:26:06 UTC -