become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Connecticut: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Maps and Views
Regional: North America: United States: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Brownfields Funding Programs
- Financial assistance for site assessments and remedial actions to clean sites of contaminations for future economic development.
CEIS Export Data
- Table of information on top 100 trading partners of exports from Connecticut as well as ranked export industries, from the Connecticut Economic and Information System.
Central Connecticut Regional Planning Agency
- Promotes regional policies and programs to benefit the towns of Berlin, Bristol, Burlington, New Britain, Plainville, Plymouth, and Southington.
Community Economic Development Fund
- Provides loans to small businesses in Connecticut and helps low- to moderate-income communities to plan and fund economic development projects. Offices in Hartford, Bridgeport and New Haven.
The Connecticut Business Training Networks
- Program of the Department of Economic and Community Development that combats the shortage of skilled workers in the state.
Connecticut Chapter of the American Planning Association
- State chapter of national organization of professional community planners. Information includes, legislative, land use education, online regulations, discussion list and employment.
Connecticut Commission on Culture & Tourism: Film Division
- Provides industry professionals with a variety of production, location, business and economic development services as a division of the Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development.
Connecticut Community Investment Corp.
- Promotes industrial and commercial development in the state by expansion of existing businesses through consulting, technical, educational and financial assistance services.
Connecticut Economic Digest
- Monthly publication of the Department of Labor and the Department of Economic and Community Development. Includes statistics on economic activity and employment, feature article, and economic index.
Connecticut Economic Resource Center, Inc.
- Serves to increase the state's economic vitality by helping customers innovate and compete.
Connecticut Enterprise Zone Program
- A business incentive in target communities which offers property tax abatements, corporate business tax discounts and employment grants.
Connecticut Main Street Center
- Nonprofit membership organization devoted to the revitalization of the state's downtown districts by spurring economic development within the context of historic preservation.
Connecticut Research Data
- Tables and charts of information on the state's economic resources.
Connecticut Set-Aside Program
- Program developed to provide small contractors, minority business enterprises, individuals with a disability and nonprofit corporations the opportunity to bid and receive a fair share of State contracts.
Connecticut Small Business Development Center
- Provides professional consulting, workshops and educational programs. Based at Central Connecticut State University.
International Trade Services
- Information provided by the Department of Economic and Community Development on special programs, initiatives, events and resources to foster trade between Connecticut and the international community.
- Resource of publications and websites, from the Department of Economic and Community Development.
The Women's Business Development Center
- Nonprofit micro-enterprise development organization whose goal is to increase economic independence for women. Information provided on programs, services and membership.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 4, 2012 at 11:25:37 UTC -