become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Disability_Resources
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: Colorado: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Disability Resources
ARC of Colorado
- Advocates with others to create the conditions under which all people with developmental disabilities experience opportunities to develop competency and to make choices, to have good relationships with family members and friends, to have respect and dignity, and to be full participants in all community living.
Brain Injury Alliance of Colorado
- Providing support, services, and advocacy. The site features upcoming events, support groups, resources and educational information.
Colorado Chapter National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Provides programs, services and fund raising events throughout the State.
Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition
- Promoting independence, self-reliance, and full participation for people with all types of disabilities.
Colorado Talking Book Library
- Provides postage-free recorded, braille, and large print library materials to eligible readers in Colorado.
- Promotes the independence, inclusion, contribution, health, and well-being of people with developmental disabilities and special health care needs and their families through consumer, community, and university partnerships. Lists programs and staff, training opportunities, events and publications.
Lifelong AES, Inc.
- Educational and psychological resources and services to businesses and to adults and adolescents who have disabilities and/or difficulty learning.
Pathways Resource Guide
- Support and service providers for people who have developmental disabilities and their families. Located in Aurora, Colorado, and Arapahoe and Douglas Counties.
PEAK Parent Center
- Provides training, information, and technical assistance, including best practices, to families and the professionals working with children, youth, and adults with disabilities.
Rocky Mountain Down Syndrome Association
- Enhances the quality of life for all individuals with Down Syndrome by providing resources and support to those individuals, their families, professionals and the community.
The Whole Child
- Evaluation and treatment of medical, behavioral and educational disabilities by professionals in the areas of speech and language pathology, special education, learning disabilities, behavior, psychology and neurology.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 7:28:55 PM EDT -