become an editor
the entire directory
only in Colorado/Health
Conditions and Diseases
Physicians and Clinics
Assisted Living Facilities
CPR and First Aid Education and Training
Fire Fighting Services
Home Health Care Providers
Regional: North America: United States: Health
Regional: North America: United States: Regions: Southwest: Health
- Promoting good health awareness and encouraging participants to assume responsibility for their own health by providing free and low cost health screenings throughout the state.
Action Healthcare Services, Inc.
- Offers geriatric care management along the Colorado front range. Includes list and explanation of services, and contact information. Located in Longmont.
Caring for Colorado Foundation
- Supports health promotion and disease prevention, with community-based projects to educate residents of healthier lifestyle choices. Featuring funding priorities, grant guidelines, and news and events.
- A source for online health information. Over 170 facilities based throughout Colorado. Dedicated to providing the highest quality health care available.
Colorado Business Group on Health
- A non-profit organization that grades Colorado HMOs using audited satisfaction and performance surveys.
Colorado Consumer Health Initiative
- A non-profit group comprised of consumers and advocates working in a coalition effort to empower medical care consumers, and break down barriers that deny access to quality healthcare.
- Resources for parents and Doulas in the state, including Doulas listings, and training programs.
Colorado Healthcare Information Management and Systems Society
- Providing healthcare professionals with conferences, networking opportunities, and a forum for the interchange of ideas among those committed to improving patient care. Includes calendar of events, membership details, and sponsor list.
Colorado Hospital Association
- Representing the health systems and hospitals throughout the state through research, education, research data, and information resources.
Colorado Search and Rescue Board
- A non-profit corporation providing search and rescue services and coordination. Includes meeting and training schedules.
Colorado Spina Bifida Association
- Provides support, information, education, recreation, and advocacy.
Colorado State Board of Medical Examiners
- Details on licensing, meeting schedules, complaint management, statutes, rules, policies, application forms, a newsletter 'The Examiner', and an online license verification facility.
Colorado Summer Meeting
- Non-profit organization providing an educational experience for orthodontists, to learn and share through networking and technology.
Donor Alliance, Inc.
- Facilitates the recovery and donation of organs and tissues in Colorado and Wyoming.
Health Care Program for Children with Special Needs
- Provides help to children with special needs, and their families and the service providers that work with them.
- Health care system with hospitals and outpatient centers throughout the Metro Denver area. Includes information about individual facilities and maps.
Hearing Rehabilitation Center, Inc
- Five clinics offer audiological evaluations, hearing aid selection and fitting, assistive listening devices, and tinnitus management.
- Information about the Race for the Cure, grants, membership, and events. Offices in Aspen and Denver.
Lupus Foundation of Colorado
- The Foundations mission is to improve the quality of life for people affected by Lupus and to promote efforts for the diagnosis, treatment, prevention and cure of the disease.
Northwest Colorado Visiting Nurse Association
- Provides nursing, home health, public health, immunization and hospice services in Northwest Colorado.
- A medical imaging source in central Colorado.
Seniors Resource Guide
- A guide to senior services and resources on healthcare providers, housing options, emergency services, community resources, and professional articles on aging.
Summit Home Health Care
- Providing home health care to the Front Range of Colorado, including Colorado Springs and Denver.
TelosNet of Colorado
- Directory of personal growth and therapy, and holistic health resources. Includes care providers, event schedule, site reviews, and related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2015 at 16:05:06 UTC -