become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Labor
Society and Culture
San Diego County
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Labor
Society: Work: Labor Movement: News
Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (BAC) Local 3 California
- Union representing bricklayers, masons, tile layers and finishers, and related fields in the state's northern 46 counties.
California Association of Highway Patrolmen
- Represents and provides benefits to uniformed California Highway Patrol. News and benefits information.
California Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
- Coordinating council for unions in California.
California School Employees Association
- The largest classified school employees union in the United States. CSEA represents more than 190,000 public employees in California.
California State Employees Association
- Affiliated with the SEIU as Local 1000, CSEA represents over 141,000 retired and active employees of the state of California.
Coalition of University Employees
- An independent, member-run union representing clerical employees at the University of California.
The Construction Industry Force Account Council
- Northern California, Construction Industry Force Account Council is a non-profit coalition (501 [c] 6) of concerned construction industry associations, contractors and labor union representatives.
IAM District 725
- Representing 16,000 active and retired Machinists in California.
San Bernardino Public Employees Association
- Independent public employee labor union representing local government employees in Southern California.
SEIU Local 521
- Service Employee International Union local specializes in home care in San Mateo and Santa Clara counties and public sector services from the San Francisco Bay Area to the Central Valley. Includes news and member information.
Teamsters Local 495
- Automotive, industrial and allied workers in southern California.
United Public Employees of California, Local 777
- Affiliated with Laborers International Union of North America, AFL-CIO, representing public employees in Riverside and Los Angeles Counties, California.
Upland Firefighters' Association Local 3477
- Labor association representing the 36 members of the Upland Fire Department. Located in Upland, California.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2014 at 7:15:14 UTC -