become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Family
Society and Culture
Jewish Family Services
Society: Issues: Children, Youth and Family
Aspira Foster & Family Services
- Non-profit family services agency providing foster care, adoption, group care, after-school programs and services to children and families throughout California. Information about fostering and about Aspira's services.
California Children and Family Services: Adoptions
- Articles and FAQs about adopting a child, becoming a foster parent (or adopting a foster child), adoptees and birth parents, and services for adopted children.
Children's Home Society of California
- Nonprofit agency serving children and families through community education, child care and development, and public policy. Order free materials and print agency's bulletin and newsletter.
- Dedicated to the creation, preservation and support of foster, adoptive and relative families for children who need them. Includes services, FAQs, ways to help, resources and locations.
- Homes and services for abused children. Locations, adoption and donation information.
Optimist Youth Homes
- Provides care for thousands of abused and neglected children of all ages by extending care to underprivileged boys and girls of all ethnic backgrounds.
- Provides technical assistance and training to emerging, evolving, and established family resource centers (FRCs) throughout California. A program of California Department of Social Services, Office of Child Abuse Prevention.
Triad Family Services
- Charitable organization that oversees adoption, long-term foster care, guardianship, education, therapy, reunification, and emancipation, working with 200 foster homes. Objectives, employment opportunities, foster parenting, and making a donation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2016 at 12:36:04 UTC -