become an editor
the entire directory
only in Science_and_Environment/Environmental_Organizations
Science and Environment
Lake Tahoe Region
Conservation and Endangered Species
National Audubon Society
Regional: North America: United States: Science and Environment: Environmental Organizations
Society: Issues: Environment
The Angle Decree
- A 1930 United States District Court Decree apportioning the water rights of Stony Creek, California.
California Environmental Dialogue
- Business, corporate, environmental, and government leaders collaborating for environmental protection, while reducing costs to business, government, and society. Background, publications and list of members.
California League of Conservation Voters
- CLCV supports environmental candidates and issues, and is best known for its environmental scorecard, in which it rates legislators on the basis of votes for or against particular environmental bills and issues.
California Wilderness Coalition
- This campaign aims to permanently protect all remaining wildlands on federal lands within the state. Includes initiatives, history, resources and visitor information.
- Promotes prescribed burning in forests and wildlands, based on a video targeted at the San Francisco Bay area.
- Vehicle license plates with images of whale tails or coastline. For each plate ordered, the DMV donates money to California Coastal Commission or the California Tahoe Conservancy, and to the California State Environmental License Plate Fund.
- Statewide, citizen-based, environmental advocacy group that works for clean air, water and open space. Includes Information about campaigns and issues.
Sierra Club: California
- Environmental organization provides opportunities for local involvement, activism, and outings. Links to local chapter sites, and information and resources on related issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2013 at 14:15:07 UTC -