become an editor
the entire directory
only in Southern_California/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Los Angeles Metro Area
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Baseball and Softball
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports
Athletic Singles Association
- Club for sports-minded singles in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange Counties. Includes meetings, events, trips, photos, and membership information.
- Provides all-inclusive camping trips throughout Southern California. Includes reservations, all camping equipment, catered meals, games and activities and complete set-up and take down. Great for retreats, teambuilding, family reunions and other group functions.
Coast Soccer League
- Comprised of many youth teams in Southern California. Includes team information, brackets, and tournaments. Also provides information for coaches, referees, risk management, and related links.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club
- Thoroughbred racing from Southern California. Offers racing information, horsemen, and track information.
- Offers tracking, wilderness survival, and nature awareness workshops at various Southern California locations. Staff biographies, photos, class descriptions, dates, and enrollment.
- Organizes competitive men's basketball leagues in Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
Jodie Nelson Professional Surfer
- Dedicated to a professional surfer on the world tour. Provides information about herself, plus offers her used equipment, a photo gallery, and her contest results.
- A non-profit foundation providing funding to youth sports organizations throughout Southern California. Features youth program, coaching education, digitized sports library, archive, and contact information.
- Offers romantic excursions and specialty adventures including a half day hot air balloon trip and wine tasting tour.
- Outdoors club providing backpacking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking, whitewater rafting, skiing, or snowboarding.
- A cycling community site providing resources to riders in the Southern California area. Includes news, pictures, resources, discussions and technical information.
Richard Schmidt School of Surfing
- Richard Schmidt School has been teaching people to surf for over 18 years. Provides surf camp information, schedule, articles, ocean culture, background, and links. Santa Cruz.
Scor Cardiac Cyclists Club
- SCOR is specialized coronary outpatient rehabilitation and biking club composed of people with various health conditions who use cycling to remain healthy. Lists weekly and fund-raising rides in the southern California area.
- Resource listing for active singles: sports leagues, sports, personals, matchmaking, dating, social, networking, dining, civic, charity, and religious.
- Resources for basketball news and information. Includes recruiting news, tournament listings, team profiles, reports, and links.
Southern California Badminton Association
- Badminton organization in existence since 1939. Offers news, tournaments/events, places to play, articles, membership, FAQs, and links.
Southern California Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Information on horseshoe pitching tournaments and locations of clubs.
Southern California Naginata Federation
- Provides the history of naginata martial arts, dictionary of Naginata terms, naginata blade construction, calendar of events, and instruction.
Southern California Rocket Association NAR Section 430
- Model Rocket launching information for the Southern California area.
Southern California Rugby Football Union
- Founded in 1937 Los Angeles, California. Offers club information, administration, club contacts, schedule, news and events, referees, results, and links.
Southern California Trail Riders
- Community of mountain bikers located in Southern California. Forum, maps, articles, photos, and events calendar.
Southern California Volleyball Association
- Tournament schedules, contacts, and adult and junior program information.
Special Olympics Southern California
- Nonprofit organization providing a year-round program of sports training and competition for people with disabilities. Offers news, inspiration, event calendar, area programs, sports rules, and contact information.
- Southern California internet resource for swimming. Offers information for swimmers, coaches, companies and the news media and everything related to swimming.
Torrey Pines International Gliderport
- The Gliderport provides instruction, certification, tandem flights, adventure tours, repair services, and year round flying paragliding. Includes photo gallery, school, paragliding radio, weather, and contact information.
Volleyball Southern California
- Specializes in high school volleyball information. Offers downloads, volleyball rulebook, and stories.
Weil Tennis Academy
- A full-time boarding tennis academy and fully accredited college preparatory school located in Ojai, California. Provides coaching staff, tournament schedule, results, player progress, academy newsletter, and fall camp information.
Westcoast Sports Associates
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the sporting experience of underprivileged youths in the Los Angeles area through community programs and activities.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2015 at 9:19:07 UTC -