become an editor
the entire directory
only in Southern_California/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Los Angeles Metro Area
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports
A & V Softball Tournaments NASF
- An amateur recreational softball league. Includes softball news, tournament schedules, point standings, contact information, and results.
- Official home of the AmCom softball league. Offers rankings, tournament schedule, road trips, playoff information, results, fastpitch, and newsletter.
- Rentals, lessons, tours, multi-day trips, and retail store. Workshop information, event calendar, photo gallery, and employee profiles.
Athletic Singles Association
- Club for sports-minded singles in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Orange Counties. Includes meetings, events, trips, photos, and membership information.
- Provides all-inclusive camping trips throughout Southern California. Includes reservations, all camping equipment, catered meals, games and activities and complete set-up and take down. Great for retreats, teambuilding, family reunions and other group functions.
Coast Soccer League
- Comprised of many youth teams in Southern California. Includes team information, brackets, and tournaments. Also provides information for coaches, referees, risk management, and related links.
Del Mar Thoroughbred Club
- Thoroughbred racing from Southern California. Offers racing information, horsemen, and track information.
- Offers tracking, wilderness survival, and nature awareness workshops at various Southern California locations. Staff biographies, photos, class descriptions, dates, and enrollment.
Executive Women's Golf Association
- EWGA-L.A. Chapter home page offers calendar, recent events, club information, education, sponsorship, and membership.
- Membership organization distributes vouchers for a variety of sports experiences throughout the region. Member sign-up, vendor application, FAQ, and features.
Harbor Yacht Clubs
- Offers sailboat rentals, US Sailing lessons, skippered charters, catamaran rentals, and catamaran instruction in Long Beach and San Diego. Services, fleet, and price list.
- Organizes competitive men's basketball leagues in Orange County, Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
Jodie Nelson Professional Surfer
- Dedicated to a professional surfer on the world tour. Provides information about herself, plus offers her used equipment, a photo gallery, and her contest results.
- A non-profit foundation providing funding to youth sports organizations throughout Southern California. Features youth program, coaching education, digitized sports library, archive, and contact information.
- Offers romantic excursions and specialty adventures including a half day hot air balloon trip and wine tasting tour.
- Sailing charters from six locations. Information on fleet, sailing courses and events.
- Outdoors club providing backpacking, hiking, camping, rock climbing, mountain biking, kayaking, whitewater rafting, skiing, or snowboarding.
Pacific Coast Baseball League
- An amateur baseball league located in Southern California. Pacific Coast Baseball promotes the sport of baseball and provides the opportunity for individuals to play in a competitive and regulated league.
- Pacers are a running/walking group that meets in Pasadena. Provides running group discussion, up-coming events/training, schedules, mileage map, photos, and links.
Pelican Hill Golf Club
- Pro golfing practice and teaching center in Newport Coast. Provides programs and fees, tips, schedules, instructor staff, corporate events, general information, and sign up.
PHRF of Southern California
- Professional yacht racing organization. Provides class rules, rating review, fleet roster, schedule, events, and contact information.
- A cycling community site providing resources to riders in the Southern California area. Includes news, pictures, resources, discussions and technical information.
Richard Schmidt School of Surfing
- Richard Schmidt School has been teaching people to surf for over 18 years. Provides surf camp information, schedule, articles, ocean culture, background, and links. Santa Cruz.
San Diego County Women's Golf Association
- A non-profit organization, chartered to promote, supervise, and conduct competitive golf for SDCWGA members. Includes calendar of events, membership information, and board of directors.
Scor Cardiac Cyclists Club
- SCOR is specialized coronary outpatient rehabilitation and biking club composed of people with various health conditions who use cycling to remain healthy. Lists weekly and fund-raising rides in the southern California area.
- Resource listing for active singles: sports leagues, sports, personals, matchmaking, dating, social, networking, dining, civic, charity, and religious.
- Resources for basketball news and information. Includes recruiting news, tournament listings, team profiles, reports, and links.
Southern California ASA Softball
- Offers information and resources on youth softball, adult softball, umpires, and players association.
Southern California Badminton Association
- Badminton organization in existence since 1939. Offers news, tournaments/events, places to play, articles, membership, FAQs, and links.
Southern California Bicycle Expo
- Information for the annual bicycle and fitness show at Los Angeles Convention center. Offers events, exhibitors, sponsors, and contact information.
Southern California Golf Association
- Official home of the SCGA. Provides tournament results, golf expo information, membership, courses, affiliate clubs, and rules of golf.
Southern California Horseshoe Pitchers Association
- Information on horseshoe pitching tournaments and locations of clubs.
Southern California Naginata Federation
- Provides the history of naginata martial arts, dictionary of Naginata terms, naginata blade construction, calendar of events, and instruction.
Southern California PGA
- Professional Golf Association section includes local chapters, news, events, resources and membership information.
Southern California Rocket Association NAR Section 430
- Model Rocket launching information for the Southern California area.
Southern California Rugby Football Union
- Founded in 1937 Los Angeles, California. Offers club information, administration, club contacts, schedule, news and events, referees, results, and links.
Southern California Trail Riders
- Community of mountain bikers located in Southern California. Forum, maps, articles, photos, and events calendar.
Southern California Volleyball Association
- Tournament schedules, contacts, and adult and junior program information.
Southern California Yachting Association
- Southern California Yachting Association, SCYA Yacht Clubs in Southern California. Provides newsletter, flag officers, service awards, calendar, and contact information.
Special Olympics Southern California
- Nonprofit organization providing a year-round program of sports training and competition for people with disabilities. Offers news, inspiration, event calendar, area programs, sports rules, and contact information.
- Southern California internet resource for swimming. Offers information for swimmers, coaches, companies and the news media and everything related to swimming.
Torrey Pines International Gliderport
- The Gliderport provides instruction, certification, tandem flights, adventure tours, repair services, and year round flying paragliding. Includes photo gallery, school, paragliding radio, weather, and contact information.
Vladimir Pavlov's So CA tennis resource site
- Pavlov is a former Czech circuit pro who now works with adults, children and seniors. He has credentials in child development, sports medicine and health from Prague University.
Volleyball Southern California
- Specializes in high school volleyball information. Offers downloads, volleyball rulebook, and stories.
Weil Tennis Academy
- A full-time boarding tennis academy and fully accredited college preparatory school located in Ojai, California. Provides coaching staff, tournament schedule, results, player progress, academy newsletter, and fall camp information.
Westcoast Sports Associates
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to enhancing the sporting experience of underprivileged youths in the Los Angeles area through community programs and activities.
Westwood Ski and Sports Club
- A club dedicated to snow skiing, water skiing, socializing, and camping. Provides calendar, meetings, membership, racing, trips, roller sports, photo album, and links.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2014 at 12:01:27 UTC -