become an editor
the entire directory
only in Southern_California/Health
Los Angeles Metro Area
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
- Offers mobile medical care in San Diego and Riverside Counties for homebound patients with board certified physicians making housecalls.
Birth Empowerment Support Team Doula Service
- Provides support services for childbearing women and their families.
- Mobile Bowen therapist. Includes description of the therapy and of the therapist, a fee schedule, and contact information.
Heritage Senior Care
- Helping older and home-bound persons to continue living in their homes. Services, staff, service area, and pricing.
L H Foot Care
- Foot massage and foot care products. Information about the products and services offered and about general foot care. Locations in Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
LivHOME Specialized Services
- Offers programs to help elders live independently in their own homes. Services and stories.
New Look MD
- Specializing in natural hair restoration, locations in San Diego, Orange, and Los Angeles counties. Includes free guide, success stories and what to expect.
- Offers in-home head lice removal. Serves the region from salon in Temecula.
Posture Pro, Inc.
- Cervical spinal alignment trainer for home relief of back and neck pain. Includes videos and archive of spinal treatment information.
- Private gym offering personal attention from certified trainers. Includes services and locations.
Richard R. Burns, M.D. - New Freedom Eye Center
- Specializes in surgical vision enhancement, with offices in San Diego, Hemet and Temecula. Information about staff and techniques.
- Information about where and how to donate blood, volunteer and employment opportunities.
Southern California Public Health Association
- Advocates for greater attention towards the issues of injury and disease prevention, and accessibility to health care. Newsletter, job listings, and links to other public health advocacy groups.
Windsor Healthcare Management
- Assisted living, skilled nursing care, and Alzheimer's disease care.
Workshops on Wellness
- Offers on-site educational programs such as CPR, first aid, stress management, and smoking cessation. Includes courses, price list, and background.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 11:35:06 UTC -