become an editor
the entire directory
only in Southern_California/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Health
Los Angeles Metro Area
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Physicians and Clinics
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
- Offers mobile medical care in San Diego and Riverside Counties for homebound patients with board certified physicians making housecalls.
Birth Empowerment Support Team Doula Service
- Provides support services for childbearing women and their families.
- Mobile Bowen therapist. Includes description of the therapy and of the therapist, a fee schedule, and contact information.
Health Care Group
- Retirement communities, assisted living, Alzheimer's care, and skill nursing facilities. Information about facilities in San Diego and Los Angeles counties.
Heritage Senior Care
- Helping older and home-bound persons to continue living in their homes. Services, staff, service area, and pricing.
L H Foot Care
- Foot massage and foot care products. Information about the products and services offered and about general foot care. Locations in Los Angeles and San Diego counties.
LivHOME Specialized Services
- Offers programs to help elders live independently in their own homes. Services and stories.
New Look MD
- Specializing in natural hair restoration, locations in San Diego, Orange, and Los Angeles counties. Includes free guide, success stories and what to expect.
- Offers in-home head lice removal. Serves the region from salon in Temecula.
Posture Pro, Inc.
- Cervical spinal alignment trainer for home relief of back and neck pain. Includes videos and archive of spinal treatment information.
- Private gym offering personal attention from certified trainers. Includes services and locations.
Richard R. Burns, M.D. - New Freedom Eye Center
- Specializes in surgical vision enhancement, with offices in San Diego, Hemet and Temecula. Information about staff and techniques.
- Information about where and how to donate blood, volunteer and employment opportunities.
Southern California Public Health Association
- Advocates for greater attention towards the issues of injury and disease prevention, and accessibility to health care. Newsletter, job listings, and links to other public health advocacy groups.
- Personal training and group classes for women. Includes programs and instructor profile.
Windsor Healthcare Management
- Assisted living, skilled nursing care, and Alzheimer's disease care.
Workshops on Wellness
- Offers on-site educational programs such as CPR, first aid, stress management, and smoking cessation. Includes courses, price list, and background.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, August 14, 2011 11:48:18 AM EDT -