become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
Business and Economy
Los Angeles Metro
Los Angeles County
San Diego County
Regional: North America: United States: California: Business and Economy: Organizations
Building Industry Association of Southern California
- A trade association that lobbies for the contractors and land developers of the area. Has information on housing and labor relations between developers and their contractors.
The Japanese Chamber of Commerce of Southern California
- Provides opportunities and services for business development, promote the welfare of the local Japanese American community. Member directory, event calendar, and history.
Printing Industries Association of Southern California
- Trade association for the graphic arts community. Membership information, services, and resources.
Solid Waste Association of North America: Southern California Chapter
- Board members, conference and event schedule, newsletter, and job listings.
Southern California Council of Quilt Guilds
- Promotes knowledge and participation in the craft/art form of quilting, patchwork, appliqué, and all other aspects of quilt making. Membership information, newsletter, and schedule of shows and meetings.
Southern California Industrial Safety Society (SCISS)
- Established in 1920, the oldest non-profit organization for environmental, health and safety professionals.
Southern California Surveyors Joint Apprenticeship Committee
- An organization for land surveying education sometimes known as Southern California JAC or SCSJAC. Includes qualifications, wages and work and course summary.
- A professional trade association supporting technology executives. Includes events, audio downloads, forums and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2014 at 14:35:09 UTC -