become an editor
the entire directory
only in Southern_California/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California: Arts and Entertainment
Los Angeles Metro Area
Los Angeles County
San Bernardino County
San Diego County
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Arts and Entertainment
Air Conditioned Bar
- Nightclubs with DJs, live music and dancing. Provides photographs and details of events for each location, in San Diego, Santa Monica, and Venice.
- Guide to fine art galleries and museums in Southern California. It features complete listings, articles, image bank, and event calendar.
The Camera Corps
- Film, video and multimedia production services.
Children's Literature Council of Southern California
- Promotes literature for children and encourages excellence in the production and selection of books. Newsletter, calendar of events, award information, and speakers list.
The Gold Coast
- Television series focusing on the past and present of Southern California. Includes information on where and when to watch and episode synopses.
Inland Library System
- Details the public library cooperative serving eighteen member libraries in Riverside, San Bernardino and Inyo Counties in Southern California.
- Offers celebrity and female impersonation acts. Includes show descriptions and photographs.
- Specializes in Film and video production, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs and other party planning, audio recording, and other media designing.
A Little Scene Flip Books
- Mobile service creates photographic flip books at events. Includes descriptions, video, FAQ and packages.
Lively Arts History Association
- Organization that teaches history through the performing arts. View calendar and programs, join mailing list.
- A monthly poetry reading series in Southern California. Events are held at Home Los Feliz in Los Angeles. Past and upcoming events.
- Photography of fashion, landscape, animals, and events in the Orange County and Greater San Diego areas. Photographic prints and services are available for purchase.
The Society of Architectural Historians
- Southern California chapter promotes education and appreciation of the area's architectural history. Lists membership details, publications for sale, and links to related local sites.
Super Ultra Mega Booth
- Photo booth service features open-air green screen, custom designs and on-site printing. Includes descriptions, examples and pricing information.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 26, 2009 at 19:38:28 UTC -