become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sierra_Nevada/Maps_and_Views
Maps and Views
Regional: North America: United States: California: Maps and Views
Gold Country Points of Interest Map
- Shows major highways, communities, and points of interest in the Sierra Nevada foothills. Provided by California Division of Tourism in pdf format.
High Sierra Points of Interest Map
- Shows major highways, communities, and points of interest in the Sierra Nevada high country. Provided by California Division of Tourism in pdf format.
Highway System Area Maps
- Showing current road conditions for highways in Mono and Inyo Counties.
Highway System Area maps
- Showing current road conditions for highways in the Sierra Nevada counties of Alpine, Amador, Calaveras, Mariposa, and Tuolumne. Also includes some counties in the Central Valley.
Historical Map of the Mining District
- An 1850 map showing mining districts in the California gold country.
Holoscenes - Textures of the Earth
- Shaded relief maps of the Sierra Nevada and its national parks, including Sequoia and Yosemite.
Map and Panoramic Photographs in the Northern Sierras
- An interactive map showing parts of Sierra, Nevada, Placer, El Dorado, Amador, Alpine, Calaveras, Tuolumne, Mariposa, and Mono Counties. Clicking on a park or natural area name links to a series of panoramic photographs taken there.
Photos of Amador and Calaveras Counties
- Photos of Pine Grove, West Point, Volcano, Rail Road Flat, Jackson, Sutter Creek and other communities in Amador and Calaveras Counties of California.
Maps and Views
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 20, 2013 at 19:54:09 UTC -