become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Joaquin_Valley/Society_and_Culture
San Joaquin Valley
Society and Culture
Computer User Groups
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture
American Red Cross of Central California
- The chapter provides disaster relief, health and safety education, and a variety of youth services to citizens in Fresno and Madera counties.
CASA of Fresno and Madera Counties
- Court appointed special advocates are a child's voice in court.
Central California Conference of the Seventh-Day Adventists
- Includes listing of churches, information on meetings, calendar of events, volunteer opportunities, church ministries and youth programs.
Central California Rails
- Railroad and train images and pictures of the Stockton area, its terminals and other CA railroad museums. Offers links to "Haunted Rails", The Central CA Rail News, and a r/r multimedia page.
- Serving Tulare and Kings Counties. News, list of agencies in their network, and descriptions of their programs.
Fresno-Madera Area Agency on Aging
- Organization coordinating the wide range of services available for seniors and their families in the two counties.
Kids Kare Schools
- Day care in Fresno, Clovis, and Madera, with information and locations, parenting articles and links to related websites. For children ages 18 months through 12 years.
Rotary District 5220
- Meeting dates and locations for Rotary clubs in Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Mariposa, Merced, and Tuolumne counties.
Second Harvest Food Bank of San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties
- Volunteer needs, list of their board of directors, newsletter, and how to become one of their agencies.
Southern Sierra Council, Boy Scouts of America
- The local district for the Boy Scouts in Kern, Inyo, and Mono counties. Includes calendars, camps, training, directories, maps, contacts, and district information.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 15, 2016 at 23:54:16 UTC -