become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Joaquin_Valley/Health
San Joaquin Valley
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
Central California Blood Center
- Information about donating blood and the centers in Fresno and Visalia. Drawing, processing and distribution of blood and blood components in Fresno, Madera, Mariposa, Tulare and Kings counties.
Community Medical Centers
- Health care provider with facilities in Fresno, Clovis, Firebaugh, Oakhurst, and Mendota. Includes health tips, patient services, and news.
Community Medical Providers Medical Group
- Family care medical providers with locations in Fresno and Madera counties. Includes list of physicians, locations, and job openings.
Golden Valley Health Centers
- Non-profit Federally qualified health center with multiple sites south of Modesto, providing care regardless of income. Lists clinic locations, physician information, job openings and links to local area websites.
Susan G. Komen for the Cure: Central Valley
- Information about the breast cancer foundation, Race for the Cure, Songs for the Cure, and other events, committees, grants, and volunteer opportunities.
Valley Children's Healthcare
- Pediatric care facility in Madera, with satellites in Bakersfield, Merced and Modesto.
Valley Eye Institute
- Eye procedures are described. Specializes in cataract surgery. Physician and staff profiles. Offices in Fresno and Merced.
- Ophthalmology practice provides biographies of doctors plus standard information on eye care. Multiple offices in the region.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2016 at 5:34:40 UTC -