become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/Channel_Islands
Channel Islands National Park
Santa Catalina Island
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Southern California
Channel Islands Restoration
- Restores habitat and provides volunteer opportunities in the Channel Islands National Park and adjacent mainland. Projects, affected species, and educational activities.
The Prehistoric Fishery of San Celemente Island
- Journal article from the Pacific Archaeological Society Quarterly. [PDF]
San Clemente Island
- The southernmost island, owned by the U.S. Navy and used for training. Lists civilian groups with access, by arrangement. Provides area usage schedule, and photo gallery of geography and military facilities.
San Clemente Island Goat Association
- Advocacy group promoting and protecting these feral goats. History, breeding, and commercial programs.
San Nicolas Island
- A profile of the island owned and operated by the U.S. Navy, with no civilian access.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2015 at 7:16:46 UTC -