become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regions/Central_Valley
San Joaquin Valley
Business and Economy
Science and Environment
Central California Labrador Retriever Rescue
- An all volunteer organization to find loving homes for abused, abandoned or unwanted Labrador Retrievers in the Central Valley.
Central California Poetry Journal
- Poetry about central California, or written by residents of the area, including brief biographies of the authors.
Central Valley Blues Society
- Provides links to musicians' websites and calendar of shows between Bakersfield and Sacramento.
Central Valley Travel Association
- Information about and links to a number of cities. Includes a quiz to test knowledge of the region.
Girl Scouts of Central California South
- Assist girls in Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera and Tulare counties in developing leadership skills.
The Great Valley Center
- Support for California's Central Valley as a distinct region and assisting in the process of planning for the 21st century. Provides facts and surveys, links to valley media, academia, planning and government, and agriculture.
Institute of Technology
- Has campuses in four locations - Citrus Heights, Clovis, Modesto, and Redding, that offer programs in the culinary, technical, medical, and business fields.
Music Express DJs
- Provide entertainment and music for weddings and receptions. Lists packages and pricing.
Pan Pacific RV
- Sells motor homes, trailers, fifth wheels, and toy haulers. Also offers service and parts. Locations in French Camp, Morgan Hill and Sacramento.
Valley Baseball League-Naba
- Adult baseball league for players 28 and older in Manteca, Riverbank, Tracy, Lodi, Stockton, and Galt.
Valley Fever Vaccine Project of the Americas
- Valley Fever, coccidioidomycosis, is a lung disease that can cause mild flu-like symptoms or it can be fatal. The disease is explained and lists information on the project to develop a vaccine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2015 at 6:49:00 UTC -