become an editor
the entire directory
only in Central_Coast/Health
San Benito County
San Luis Obispo County
Santa Barbara County
Santa Cruz County
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
Breathe California Central Coast
- Group focused on lung health and related environmental issues. Information about volunteering, camps and programs.
Central Coast Allergy & Asthma
- Treating adults and children at clinics in Monterey, Salinas and Hollister. Includes staff details, office hours, and pollen counts.
Central Coast Assistive Technology Center (CCATC)
- A non-profit organization that does assistive technology (AT) evaluations for people with disabilities. Office in San Luis Obispo, mobile outreach to Ventura, San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties.
Central Coast Visiting Nurse Association and Hospice
- Non-profit organization, provides a full range of home care, extended services and adult day care to residents of Monterey and San Benito Counties.
Chad M. Wright, DDS
- Provides orthodontic care and presents services and profile. Locations in Camarillo and Santa Barbara.
Community Health Centers of the Central Coast, Inc.
- Network of nonprofit community health centers offering comprehensive health services to Central Coast area. Provides primary care and urgent care.
Health Projects Center
- Health and human services. Current and past projects, philosophy, board and staff.
The Invisible Gym
- Offers on-site fitness and health services. Includes background, programs and testimonials.
Overeaters Anonymous - Channel Islands
- Newsletter with meeting schedule and special events, for 12-step group in Santa Barbara and Ventura counties.
Richard J. Bianco, DMD
- Comfortable dental care with an emphasis on cosmetic and sedation dentistry. Offices in Monterey and Watsonville.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 23:54:03 UTC -