become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Francisco_Bay_Area/Transportation
San Francisco Bay Area
Contra Costa County
San Mateo County
Santa Clara County
Santa Cruz County
Golden Gate Bridge
Limousines and Shuttles
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Northern California: Transportation
Regional: North America: United States: California: Transportation
Metropolitan Transportation Commission
- Transportation planning, financing and coordinating agency for the nine-county San Francisco Bay Area. Includes public notices, maps, data, and links to dedicated sites for real time automobile, bicycle and transit journey planning and real-time conditions.
- Regional transportation information portal, operated by the Metropolitan Transportation Commission. Includes trip planners, ridesharing signups, real-time traffic conditions and driving times, and bicycle maps.
- Public Transportation Authority for western Alameda and Contra Costa Counties.
Angel Island Tiburon Ferry
- Smallest San Francisco Bay ferry line, shuttles from Tiburon to Angel Island, established 1959. Find schedules and bicycle information.
Bay Area Tolls
- This site features live, up-to-the-minute pricing information for the San Francisco Bay Area's toll bridges.
Bay Area Traffic
- Live traffic cameras and traffic maps, and information on public transportation.
- An all-volunteer transit consumer group working to promote an upgraded and expanded Caltrain system to serve the San Francisco Peninsula and San Jose-East Bay corridors.
California Highways : The History of San Francisco Bay Area Freeway Development
- Vintage maps and documents outlining the proposals and battles that shaped today's freeway layout. Includes extensive references.
- Commuter rail between San Francisco and San Mateo and Santa Clara counties. Schedules, fares, and news.
- Online Caltrain schedules formatted for Microsoft Windows Mobile and other mobile browsers.
Caltrans SF Bay Area (District 4)
- This site has information about Caltrans goings on in the Bay Area, including Traffic incidents, Project Plans, and The Bay Bridge East Span Project.
Capitol Corridor Joint Powers Authority
- Operates passenger trains and connecting buses from San Jose through Oakland to Sacramento, under the Amtrak brand name. Find passenger information, business plans, and organizational details.
- Car sharing program where members can use cars at locations throughout San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley, without having to own the car. Includes details of the plan, locations, and membership application.
Golden Gate Ferry
- Ferry operation of the Golden Gate Bridge Highway and Transportation District, operates from Larkspur and Sausalito. Find schedules, Giants Ferry service details, and clipper card fare payment information.
Golden Gate Transit
- Information on the Bus and Ferry schedule. Also information on the Golden Gate Bridge seismic retrofit.
San Francisco Bay Area Water Transit Authority
- Formed by State legislature with intention of improving the ability of ferries to respond in an emergency. Find mission statement and actions taken, along with links to existing ferry service.
San Francisco Bay Ferry
- Largest of the San Francisco Bay ferry operators: operates to nine terminal locations. Find schedules and clipper card information.
Smoking Vehicle Assistance Program
- The Bay Area Air Quality Management District's smoking vehicle program offers instructions on reporting polluting vehicles, and cash bonuses to owners retiring such vehicles.
- Regional partnership focused on the topics of improved land use decisions and transportation investments, conducts lobbying, research, and education campaigns. Includes information about programs, how to get involved and a report archive.
Yellow Cab Peninsula
- Taxi company serving Sunnyvale and the southern San Francisco Bay area.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 25, 2016 at 20:42:06 UTC -