become an editor
the entire directory
only in San_Francisco_Bay_Area/Health
San Francisco Bay Area
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Regional: North America: United States: California: Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Northern California: Health
Affinity Medical Group
- A group of primary care physicians and specialists providing health care in East Bay communities that work with managed care health plans.
Allergy and Asthma Associates of Northern California
- Group practice specializes in adult and pediatric asthma, allergy, immunology and pulmonary disease. Includes physicians, locations and patient resources.
Back to Life
- Physical therapy and ergonomic consulting. Physical therapy provided for back, neck, shoulder, hip, pelvic pain and headaches. On site ergonomic evaluation and instruction provided.
Bay Valley Medical Group
- A multispecialty provider network representing over 400 physicians practicing at six local and three referral hospitals.
Beauty Before Age
- Dr. Binstock. Specializes in liposuction, facial and body sculpting. Information on procedures, photographs, and contact information. San Francisco and Mill Valley locations.
Canyon House and Crescent Villa
- Assisted living and full-care homes for seniors, with locations in Sunnyvale, Menlo Park and Atherton. Some facilities accept people with dementia, immobility, incontinence and other special medical needs.
Dr. Josh Korman
- Board certified plastic surgeon, specializing in breast augmentation and liposuction. Offices in Mountain View and San Francisco.
Ellis Eye and Laser Center
- Performs laser corrective eye surgery. Doctor profiles, seminar information, testimonials, patient guide, and contact form.
- San Francisco Bay Area's Safety Training Center, providing classes in First Aid, CPR, and ACLS. Berkeley and Walnut Creek Locations.
First Resort Pregnancy Consulting
- Located in San Francisco, Oakland, and Redwood City. Offers pregnancy testing, ultrasound, peer counseling, and post-abortion recovery.
Harvest Moon Midwifery
- Midwife Sarah Pontell provides homebirth services, holistic gynecology, and well-woman care.
Home Sweet Homebirth
- Collective of independent midwifery practices.
John Muir Health
- Full-service hospital and health system serving Contra Costa County and portions of Solano County with inpatient and outpatient services. Locations, programs, services, physician locator, and community health information.
Life Balance @Home
- In-home personal fitness training in the Pleasanton, Dublin, and San Ramon area. Mission statement, training strategy, services, and contact details.
Marijuana Anonymous District 12
- Fellowship serves Sonoma and Marin counties. Includes meeting schedule, events and literature.
Marijuana Anonymous District 2
- Fellowship serves the East Bay area. Includes meeting schedule, events and resources.
Marijuana Anonymous District 3
- Fellowship serves the South Bay Area. Includes meeting schedule, activities and resources.
Nar-Anon of Northern California
- Description and mission of substance abuse support group as well as a meeting schedule for Northern California counties.
- Information about non-profit organization that provides free outpatient surgeries and surgical consultation to uninsured individuals in seven Bay Area Counties.
Rites of Passage Women's Health and Home Birth
- Midwife Nancy Myrick offers home birth services and gynecological care in English or Spanish.
Robert G. Aycock MD FACS
- List of surgical and non-surgical procedures offered. Offices in Walnut Creek and Greenbrae.
Rona Z. Silkiss, MD, FACS
- Specialists in oculofacial plastic, reconstructive and orbital surgery. Credentials, locations, and technical information.
RotaCare Bay Area, Inc.
- Nonprofit corporation providing free medical care to people in need. Services, profile, volunteer and donor information, and contact details.
- A Wavefront LASIK and laser vision correction practice serving the San Jose and San Francisco Bay areas. Site features animated illustrations of procedures.
Sutter VNA & Hospice
- A not-for-profit community based agency providing in-home hospices services to communities throughout northern California. Contact information available for all centers.
Wisewoman Childbirth Traditions
- Midwife Maria A. Iorillo offers homebirth services and labor support in the hospital.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 23, 2013 at 6:15:07 UTC -