the entire directory
only in San_Francisco_Bay_Area/Arts_and_Entertainment
San Francisco Bay Area
Arts and Entertainment
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Northern California: Arts and Entertainment
- Silicon Valley's weekly newspaper with current entertainment listings.
1st Impressions Entertainment Group
- Alan The Amazing, Cookie The Clown and other holiday characters are available to entertain at company and private parties. Services, events, awards, and contact details.
- Mobile art gallery. Event listings, artist links, mission statement and contact details.
Bay Area Casting News
- Auditions, film production and casting information.
Bread and Roses
- Brings music and other live performances to people isolated from society in care centers, rehabilitation facilities, correctional institutions, and similar places. Founded in 1974 by performer Mimi Fariña. Information about the organization and the shows.
- Showtimes, reviews, and coming attractions for the Camera One, Camera 3, Towne 3 and Los Gatos movie theaters.
Ebright Entertainment Enterprises
- Murder mystery dinner theater events. Themes, press, and referrals.
GibsonHouse Mystery Performers
- Brief descriptions of the various productions and actor biographies. Performance locations, media reviews, publicity photos and customer references.
- Virtual gallery featuring the works of various artists. Includes links to artists' sites, site information, and contact details. [Requires VAE plug in] [Contains some nudity]
Independent Media Center Art News
- Radical news and views exploring the intersection of local arts and action.
- Information about underground art and culture in the Bay Area.
Mid-Autumn Moon Festival
- Traditional Chinese mid-autumn festival celebration featuring an annual free street fair. Entertainment information, history of the tradition, photo gallery, legends, recipes, and location information.
North Bay Movies
- Movie times and information for all San Francisco North Bay, Wine Country and North Coast theaters.
- Provides palm readings and card readings for parties. Contains FAQ and rates.
San Francisco Film Centre
- Provides long and short-term rental office space to tenants in the film industry, as well as conference rooms, a state-of-the-art screening room, and a café. Photos, floor plans, cafe menu, and contact details.
San Francisco School of Acting
- Acting instruction in San Jose and San Francisco featuring the Meisner Technique. Schedule of classes, teacher and technique background.
Theatre Bay Area
- Nonprofit theater support organization provides services for over 300 member theater companies in the Bay Area.
- Professional theatre in Palo Alto and Mountain View. Performance schedule, auditions and volunteer opportunities, message board and ticket information.
The Writing Salon
- Courses in fiction, the memoir, screenwriting, poetry, the novel, overcoming writer's block.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2015 at 4:15:05 UTC -