become an editor
the entire directory
only in Venice/Arts_and_Entertainment
Arts and Entertainment
Artists and Galleries
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Los Angeles: Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: L: Los Angeles: Arts and Entertainment
Abbot Kinney Memorial Library
- Venice branch of the Los Angeles Public Library. Community events and workshops, discussion groups and books.
Beyond Baroque Literary Arts Center
- Legendary center provides public readings, free workshops, project room, bookstore, publications and chapbook/small press archive. For 40 years nurturing and presenting exceptional West Coast, national and international writers, artists and poets. Activities from underground to literary and artistic establishment.
Electric Lodge Theatre
- Community performing and visual arts center. Solar-powered and ecologically minded, the facility acts as both lab space for artists, dancers and actors, as well as performance/exhibition space. Classes in Afro-samba, tango, martial arts, butoh dance, and acting among regular offerings.
- Fine art gallery; offers details of past and future exhibitions, artists, virtual tour, and contacts.
Pacific Resident Theater
- Based in Venice, California, founded by actors and dedicated to producing the classics, rarely performed plays, and the works of new writers.
SPARC: Social And Public Art Resource Center
- Promoting public art to address contemporary issues, foster cross-cultural understanding and civic dialogue. For over 30 years, the organization has created murals and other public art throughout Los Angeles, nationally and internationally.
Venice Beach Drum Circle
- History, the drum circle, local events, daily sunsets, boardwalk photos, local artwork, drummer and dancer interviews.
Venice Public Art Walls - Home
- The Venice Public Art Walls are a series of structures on the sand in Venice Beach, California where artists can paint murals on weekends with a valid permit. They're a Venice institution, attracting graffiti artists and graff art appreciators from around the world.
- Metal art with an edge. Metal art and furniture by Dan Statler.
Arts and Entertainment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 23, 2011 at 5:54:05 UTC -