become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Industrial
Business and Economy
- Offers research and development services for companies in life sciences, chemicals and energy, and consumer and industrial products. Capabilities, news, and training information.
American Peptide Company Inc.
- Produces peptides for research and clinical practices.
American Precision Spring
- Spring manufacturer. Products include four slide parts, extension springs, flat springs, compression springs and punch press parts.
Digital Welding Systems, Inc.
- Orbital welding and cutting technologies. Arc Machines Inc, and George Fisher reps.
- Develops, manufactures and services chromatography and extraction systems for separating, isolating, and identifying the components of chemical mixtures.
- Designs, manufactures, and markets digital and lightwave-based communications systems which deliver video, audio and data over hybrid fiber/coax, satellite, and wireless networks. (Nasdaq: HLIT).
- Technology for precisely moving and sensing very small volumes of liquid. Includes company history and description of products.
Responsible Metal Fab
- Sheetmetal fabrication, prototypes, short run and high volume production, assembly.
- Manufacturers of biology lab equipment, specializing in microarray instrumentation.
- Manufacturer of capacitive load cells, capacitance to voltage converters, and related electronics.
Sunnyvale Windustrial Company
- Makers of pipes, valves and fittings.
- Designer and manufacturer of test equipment for the semiconductor industry. The primary market served is the Flash and DRAM Memory market.
- Headquarters for distributor of fluid handling, measurement and control products and services for high purity, industrial process and sanitary applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 9, 2015 at 6:05:07 UTC -