become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Wineries
Business and Economy
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Sonoma: Business and Economy: Wineries
- Produces red, white, blush, and sparkling wines. Includes product descriptions, online purchasing, a company overview, staff profiles, an award list, and event information.
Battaglini Estate Winery
- Small family-run Russian River Valley producer of Zinfandel, Petite Sirah, and Chardonnay. Contains product descriptions and ordering information.
Il Cuore Wine Cellars
- Winery producing Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and a red blend from Mendocino County. Contains product descriptions, recipes, and an article on health effects.
Matanzas Creek Winery
- Makes Chardonnay, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah. Includes online ordering, as well as information on their gardens and estate-grown lavender products.
Mutt Lynch Winery
- Specializes in small-lot red wines. Includes descriptions of current and past releases, reviews, online ordering, owner profiles, and point-of-sale material.
Novy Family Wines
- Produces a Syrah and a rosé. Contains product descriptions and a company overview.
Paradise Ridge Winery
- The Byck Family produces a range of whites and reds. Contains descriptions of current releases, an order form, event calendar, and winery overview.
- Santa Rosa producer of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. Includes descriptions of current releases, ordering information, and a company history.
Tara Bella Winery
- Family-operated Cabernet Sauvignon producer. Features product descriptions, an order form, and a company profile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 31, 2014 at 6:45:06 UTC -