become an editor
the entire directory
only in Santa_Cruz/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: S: Santa Cruz: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Santa Cruz: Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: United States: California: Regions: Central Coast: Recreation and Sports
Adventure Sports Unlimited
- Kayak, dive, travel and swim tours/lessons.
- Fishing Report from the Santa Cruz Harbor, offering bait, tackle, food, ice, soda and beer.
Chardonnay Sailing Charters
- Tours of the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary aboard the 70' ultralight sailing yacht Chardonnay II. Charters include whale watching, wine tasting, sunset sails, astronomy, Wednesday night races and private charters.
- Sport fishing for king salmon, halibut, lingcod, white and striped seabass. Whale watching and wildlife viewing tours on Monterey Bay also available year round.
City of Santa Cruz Parks and Recreation
- Includes an activity guide and information about events, the waterfront, parks and trails, and the local golf course.
Club Ed Surf Camps
- Surfing lessons and equipment rentals at Cowell's Beach.
DeLaveaga Golf and Lodge
- Golf course and pro shop information, photos and event calendar. Includes photos, prices and contact information for tee times.
DeLaveaga's Disc Golf Course
- Challenging disc golf course. Located in the mountains of the city of Santa Cruz.
Kids Parks - Santa Cruz
- Profiles the parks in Santa Cruz. Includes comments, ratings and a location map.
Lighthall Yacht Charters
- Private charters and corporate events on Monterey Bay.
- Indoor climbing gym offering a 50-foot main wall, bouldering, weight room and pro shop. Photos, hours, rates, and schedule of clinics.
Pacific Yachting & Sailing
- Sailing school and yacht charter company.
Pasatiempo Golf Club
- A historic golf course that is par 70.
Santa Cruz Triathlon
- A USA Triathlon race benefiting local school athletic programs. International triathlon distance.
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- Small amusement park on the coast, home of the Big Dipper one of the world's oldest wooden roller coasters. Many other rides including a carousel placed at the park in 1911. Free admission to park.
Santa Cruz Beach Soccer Club
- Profile, roster, U.S. national team, events, photographs and contacts.
Santa Cruz Circle Trail
- This 26 mile trail network connects the primary mountains, rivers, beaches and parks of Santa Cruz.
Santa Cruz City Youth Soccer Club
- Recreational and competitive teams for boys and girls ages 7-18.
Santa Cruz County Youth Soccer League (SCCYSL)
- Governing body of District II California Youth Soccer Association for Santa Cruz county and outlying areas. Local and regional soccer links and tournament information.
Santa Cruz Masters Swimming
- A Masters-level swim club. Practices at UCSC pool, with many indoor and open water club events.
Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf
- Fishing trips, boat rentals and restaurants. Located down the street from the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
Santa Cruz Pop Warner Football
- Junior football/cheer organization; features event calendar, newsletter, team lists, maps to practice fields, and links to other Pop Warner sites. Has Comet Cursor.
Santa Cruz Surfing Museum
- Museum overlooking Steamer Lane features photographs, surfboards, and videos chronicling over 100 years of surfing in Santa Cruz.
Santa Cruz Track Club
- Non-profit organization established in 1989 to promote running and track and field by providing coaching and support programs in our community
Santa Cruz Yacht Club
- Sailing club based at Santa Cruz Harbor, with a strong racing tradition.
Surfrider Foundation - Santa Cruz Chapter
- Nonprofit environmental organization working to help protect the world's oceans, beaches and waves. The Santa Cruz chapter was founded in 1991.
UC Santa Cruz Athletics
- Athletic schedules and recent stories about UC Santa Cruz athletics. Information on varsity and club sports.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 6:05:08 AM EDT -