become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Wineries
San Luis Obispo
Business and Economy
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United States: California: Central Coast
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: San Luis Obispo: Business and Economy: Wineries
Baileyana and Tangent Wineries
- Boutique wineries in Edna Valley, specializing in Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, and Zinfandel.
Cal Poly Wine
- Vineyards of California Polytechnic State University include 6 acres of Pinot, 3 acres of Syrah and 3.5 acres of Chardonnay. Biographies of the winemakers and information about samplings.
Cerro Caliente Cellars
- A family owned and operated boutique winery specializing in full-bodied character crafted California wines.
- Producer of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir in the Edna Valley. Includes ratings and tasting notes, and online sales.
Claiborne & Churchill Vintners
- Family operated Edna Valley winery specializing in whites from Alsatian varieties, and also producing red, rose, and dessert wines. Contains product descriptions, ordering information, and a company overview.
Edna Valley Vineyard
- Produces a range of reds and whites. Contains descriptions of current releases, ordering details, a virtual tour, a company overview, and information about the winemaking.
- Small winery offers Bordeaux-style red wines, from Paso Robles area Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Cabernet Franc grapes. Brief introduction and contact information.
Kelsey See Canyon Vineyards and Winery
- Wines include Apple Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, sparkling Syrah and Apple Merlot. Photo gallery and online sales.
Shadow Canyon Cellars
- Specializing in Syrah wines, featuring 5 different clones. Information about the wines, wine reviews, photos and online ordering.
SLO Wine Storage
- Wine storage facility, with delivery in San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. Provides rates for storage, delivery, and wine club shipping.
- Producer of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and Syrah wines in the Edna Valley. Features online ordering, a company profile, a vineyard map, and an award list.
- Edna Valley producer of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Teroldego, Syrah, Petite Sirah and Riesling. Includes tasting notes and special events details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 6, 2012 at 12:15:41 UTC -