become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
- Learn about the Museum, plan a visit, or play online with interactive stories and activities for children.
The Hayes Mansion
- An elegant, 41,000 square foot, 60-room Mediterranean-style structure built in 1905, and once intended to be the residence of wealthy faith healer Mary Hayes Chynoweth.
Portuguese Historical Museum
- A replica of the first permanent império built in San Jose circa 1915.
Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium
- Houses the largest collection of Egyptian artifacts on exhibit in the western United States -- including objects from predynastic times through Egypt's early Christian era.
San Jose Museum of Art
- Includes information about the exhibitions, events, tours, membership and sponsorship.
San Jose Museum of Quilts and Textiles
- Promoting the art, craft and history of quilts and textiles.
The Tech Museum of Innovation
- A hands-on technology museum devoted to inspiring the innovator in everyone.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 12, 2007 at 13:55:57 UTC -