become an editor
the entire directory
only in Lodging/Hotels_and_Motels
Travel and Tourism
Hotels and Motels
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: S: San Francisco: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels and Motels
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: Travel and Tourism: Lodging: Hotels and Motels
- Luxury boutique inn in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf. Find directions and view images of the various suites available.
- Includes hotel photos, description of rooms, and map to facility. Contact number available.
Best Western Americania Hotel
- Near Moscone Center, decorated in mid-century modern style, with board games in each room. Guest rooms, rates, amenities, and reservations.
Best Western Carriage Inn
- Downtown lodging, with rooms decorated to reflect some of the city's eccentric or literary characters. Photographs, amenities, services and current promotions.
Best Western Civic Center Inn
- Rooms, amenities, rates, and reservations at affordable hotel near downtown.
- Union Square historic boutique hotel highlights guest services, dining, and rooms. Reservations and contact number.
Cornell Hotel de France
- Charming French, family-owned hotel located in Union Square shopping district.
Courtyard Fisherman's Wharf
- Rooms feature a comfortable sitting area, large work desk, two phones with data ports, and in-room coffee.
Executive Hotel Vintage Court
- Business and leisure services, accommodation description, and contact information.
- Historic downtown hotel with designer and antique furnishings. Provides photographs, amenities details, map and driving directions.
Four Seasons Hotel
- Financial District located hotel offering close access to the SoMa museum.
- Residential hotel with kitchenettes, walk-in closets and color TV, in the heart of San Francisco.
- Located on Union Square near the Moscone Convention Center with close access to cable cars.
Grant Plaza Hotel
- Budget hotel located near Chinatown and Union Square. Find internet specials.
- Located on Nob Hill. Amenities, map and directions, contact details, and online reservations.
- 25 remodeled rooms suited for long term stays. All rooms have kitchenette setups, data ports, voicemail, and cable TV.
Harbor Court Hotel
- Luxury boutique hotel located on the Embarcadero at the waterfront. Features rooms and suites, history, restaurant, packages, meetings and event space.
Hayes Valley Inn
- San Francisco small hotel with bed and breakfast flair. Information on rooms, rates, and reservations available.
Hilton San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf
- San Francisco Fisherman's Wharf Hilton offers vacationers rooms in the city's waterfront area.
Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Offering guest rooms or suites, fitness center, heated outdoor pool, on-site dining, meeting space and ballroom. Includes directions and on-line reservations.
Holiday Inn Fisherman's Wharf
- Located among the bars, cafes, and the vast number of specialty shops at Fisherman's Wharf.
Holiday Inn Golden Gateway
- A 499 room, 26-story hotel located downtown. Includes photographs, rates, events facilities details, and specials.
- Plush hotel inspired by the cities cinematic history, including a mini-theater showing locally made movies. Room and suite details and amenities, conference and event facilities, and virtual tour included.
- The Bohème was specially designed to reflect the culture and taste of late fifties North Beach San Francisco. The hotel's interior and graphic design are reminiscent of the bohemian style and flavor the area was famous for during the heyday of Jack Kerouac, Lawrence Ferlinghetti, and the beat poets of the era.
- The Diva offers many amenities for your comfort, pleasure, and convenience including Complimentary California continental breakfast, fitness center, and newspaper.
- A boutique hotel situated in the Union Square neighborhood. Includes perks, packages and press.
- Hotel Griffon is nestled on San Francisco's Bay, in the heart of the Financial District and convenient to the city's finest restaurants, theaters and shopping.
- Located in Pacific Heights. Providing information on rooms, amenities, business meetings, and reservations.
- A neo-classic style building renovated in 1994, located in the downtown area. Photographs, amenities list, and specials.
- Luxury hotel in the theater district near Union Square offers a companion goldfish to guests through its "guppy love" program.
Hotel Nikko San Francisco
- Modern 10-year-old high-rise luxury hotel. Accommodations, facilities and nearby attractions.
- Boutique hotel features services, amenities, concierge services, reservations, meeting room space, and dining.
- Union Square accommodation lists amenities, room descriptions, and special promotions for the business or pleasure traveler. Map of the area and local attractions, and online reservations available.
Hotel Union Square
- Boutique hotel located on historic antique cable car line. Includes map, rooms and amenities.
- Located on the revitalized Embarcadero Waterfront. Includes floorplans, a description of amenities, and restaurant hours.
- Historic hotel on Market Street.
Hotel des Arts
- Located in the French Quarter. Presents the contemporary work of local artists for guests.
- Downtown in the Financial District. Details and photographs, and lists special offers.
Hyatt at Fisherman's Wharf
- Downtown hotel in the heart of Fisherman's Wharf area, within walking distance to Pier 39.
InterContinental Mark Hopkins
- A hotel located on Nob Hill, close to the business district and tourist attractions.
Kensington Park Hotel
- Within the Kensington Park Hotel lies the Theater on the Square and the Farallon restaurant.
King George Hotel
- Located downtown and in walking distance from a variety of the city's attractions.
Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Located in the heart of the city. It occupies the top 11 floors of the city's third-tallest building. This luxury hotel is within walking distance of Union Square and Embarcadero Center shopping.
Marines Memorial Club/Hotel
- Specializing in military reunions and lodging for current and former military personnel.
- Eighteen-story hotel in SoMa neighborhood offers meeting rooms, valet parking, and choice of restaurants.
Monroe Residence Club
- Includes American plan hotel rates and accommodation information.
Nob Hill Hotel
- Built in l906 and fully renovated in 1998, includes rates, photos, and information on amenities. Located downtown.
Omni San Francisco Hotel
- Situated in the financial district, this 1926 building has been transformed into an elegant retreat with modern amenities.
- Recreates 19th Century elegance. Includes a virtual tour, facilities and dining.
- Located near the Cable Car turnaround. Features cable TV, wireless Internet, and marble bathrooms.
- Located at Union Square. Cable car access is at the front door.
- Boutique style accommodations near Union Square. Features rooms and suites, amenities, concierge services, dining, awards and reviews.
- Located in the heart of San Francisco's Marina district, within walking distance of the cities most popular restaurants, shops, theaters and nightclubs.
Renaissance Parc 55 Hotel
- Downtown accommodations. Features rooms and suites, guest services, photo gallery, event space, restaurants, location.
- Hotel which borders the city's north east neighborhoods and is located on a regular stop of the California St. Cable Car line.
- Accommodations services and room amenities, nearby attractions and recreational activities. Weather updates and reservation contact provided.
San Francisco Central Travelodge
- Affordable hotel midway between Union Square and the Castro. Rates, location, directions, facility information, and reservations available.
San Francisco Clift
- Luxury hotel with both old-world and contemporary design.
San Francisco Marriott
- 55 Fourth Street. Just one block from Moscone Convention Center. Five minutes from the Financial District. And only 25 minutes from San Francisco International Airport.
San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
- Lists amenities and property address.
San Francisco Marriott Union Square
- A 400-room and suite hotel in the center of the city's financial area; offers details of rooms, dining, pricing, availability, and contacts.
San Remo Hotel
- Historic North Beach hotel, built in 1906 and virtually unchanged since. Every room is furnished and decorated in turn of the century style.
- Four star boutique hotel located on Union Square. Features amenities, dining, packages, rooms and suites, dining and banquet room space.
Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
- Site offers information on rooms and meeting facilities, online reservations and features things to do and see in San Francisco.
Sir Francis Drake Hotel
- Historic hotel near Convention Center. Site covers accommodations, services, meeting and event facilities, and reservations.
- Provides relocation apartments in a restored historic building. Offers fully serviced and appointed accommodations for long-term visitors.
- Budget hotel near Union Square offering accommodation from a few days to few weeks. Includes accommodations and rates.
The Adante Hotel
- Boutique hotel near the Theatre District provides photographs, area information, map and driving directions.
The Andrews Hotel
- European-style hotel introduction to guest rooms, rates, and amenities available. Fino, the Italian restaurant and bar adjacent to the lobby, provides menu. Online reservations available.
The Castle Inn
- Accommodations on Broadway. Includes information on location, rooms, reservations, and area tours.
The Club Donatello
- Boutique Owners club in Union Square offers rooms for rent to visitors.
The Good Hotel
- Pink Spanish-style chain hotel in SoMa. Rooms, rates, amenities, and reservations.
- Located downtown and features spa, meeting rooms, and restaurant.
The Inn at Union Square
- Luxury hotel, located in the Union square area downtown.
The Monarch Hotel
- Newly renovated, affordable prices, in the heart of San Francisco and great service.
The Orchard Hotel
- Boutique hotel on Nob Hill with dining on premises. Covers accommodations, photo gallery, rates and links to employment opportunities.
The Queen Anne Hotel
- Historic structure built in 1890 and fully restored. Features tour of facilities, rates, details on the amenities.
The Renoir Hotel
- 45 McAllister Street. A friendly, boutique-style hotel located at the lively heart of downtown San Francisco. The ornate interior of our historical landmark building, built in 1909, was renovated to restore its European turn-of-the-century charm.
The Seal Rock Inn
- Rooms overlook the Pacific Ocean and the famous Seal Rocks.
The Stanford Court
- Luxury accommodations located in the heart of downtown.
The Westin San Francisco Market Street
- Located in South of Market district. Includes photographs, special event facilities information, and hotel offers.
The Westin St. Francis
- Historic accommodations at Union Square. Features video tour plus information on dining, spa services, catering, ballroom space, building history.
- 42-room hotel located on San Francisco's theatre row, steps from union square and the cable cars.
Union Square Plaza Hotel
- Enjoy all the sights and sounds of the city from the unpretentious comfort of this hotel.
- Furnished hotel rooms. Weekly/monthly rentals.
- Italian-style boutique hotel presents amenities, specials and area guide.
W San Francisco
- In the middle of the city's downtown "South of Market." Located at Third Street and Howard.
Warwick San Francisco Hotel
- Landmark hotel, originally The Maryland Hotel. View room photographs or virtual tours, amenities, map of the area, and entertainment facilities.
Hotels and Motels
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:11:53 PM EDT -