become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Youth
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: S: San Francisco: Society and Culture: Youth
California Child Care Resource & Referral Network
- Coordinates services that assist local child care resource and referral agencies in providing information and services to parents, service providers, policy makers, and business and community leaders throughout the State.
Children's Council of San Francisco
- Resource for parents and care providers regarding child care services.
Coleman Advocates for Children & Youth
- A San Francisco based child advocacy organization. Includes history, accomplishments, and current issues.
- A non-profit organization to help children and parents through divorce. A page just for kids as well as articles, recommended books, workshop and program information, and a newsletter.
- Knitting and quilting group that makes items for babies and children at the Pediatric Heart Center. Includes guidelines and a discussion group.
Sunset Neighborhood Beacon Center
- Provides after-school activities and learning. Volunteer and employment opportunities, programs and calendar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:47:20 PM EST -