become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Gay,_Lesbian,_and_Bisexual
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: S: San Francisco: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: S: San Francisco: Society and Culture: Transgendered
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: California: Society and Culture: Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
- San Francisco's satiric / erotic jazz wave ensemble was the bleeding edge of the gay musical movement from 1980 to 1985. Detailed history and many complete mp3s.
Avatars' German Language Party
- A German language party for gay and bisexual men.
Bay Area American Indian Two Spirits BAAITS
- A community based volunteer organization creating forums for spiritual, cultural and artistic expression of American Indian Two-Spirit people.
Bay Area Lawyers for Individual Freedom
- Minority bar association with a membership of nearly 600 lesbians, gay men, bisexuals and their supporters in the legal community, including judges, lawyers, legal workers and law students.
Bay Area Reporter
- San Francisco gay, lesbian and bisexual newspaper covering local and national news and arts.
- Find out about important events, services and products for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) community of the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond with community directory, calendar, and message board.
Bright Lights Film Journal: The Castro Theatre
- A brief history of San Francisco's historic Castro Theatre and its significance to the gay community.
Castro Lions Club SF
- Lesbian and Gay chapter of Lions International chartered 1985. Club is a public membership foundation of men and women devoted to community service. Visitors always welcome at membership meetings.
- 1970's gay theater group of men wearing women's clothing and beards at the same time. Includes history, details on the film documentary, reviews and links to related material.
A Common Bond
- Support group For gay and lesbian former Jehovah's Witnesses. Related articles, calendar of events, and chat room.
Congregation Sha'ar Zahav
- A progressive Reform synagogue, established in 1977. We are a vibrant kehila (Jewish community) in the San Francisco Bay Area for people of all sexual identities.
The Discovery Community
- A non-profit organization that provides opportunities for Gay and Bisexual men to develop a strong sense of community and to experience personal growth in a non-judgmental atmosphere through weekend retreats, workshops and other social activities.
- Neighborhood bar located in San Francisco's Mission District with a diverse mixed clientele, live music, DJ nights, and even movies.
- Home of the San Francisco International Lesbian and Gay Film Festival.
Gay Asian Pacific Alliance
- Find out about the social events and networking for gay Asian and Pacific Islanders in San Francisco.
Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Historical Society of Northern California
- A nonprofit organization, the GLBT Historical Society collects, preserves, and disseminates information relating to the history of GLBT people.
Golden Gate Men's Chorus
- Founded in 1982 with the aim of presenting high quality performances of serious men's choral music to the San Francisco Bay Area community.
- Circuit parties photographs, calendar, ticket, and accommodation information.
HIV Stops With Us
- HIV prevention for positive gay/bi men and transgenders in San Francisco.
James C. Hormel Gay and Lesbian Center
- A research center of the San Francisco Public Library devoted to the documentation of lesbian and gay history and culture by collecting, preserving and providing access to material on all aspects of the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgendered experience. Includes notices and photographs of exhibits, bibliographies, subject headings, and related links.
- Produces dance parties and events for gay men in San Francisco and around the company; includes photos, events calendar, and sponsors.
Leathermen's Discussion Group (LDG)
- A diverse group of San Francisco area men who meet regularly to exchange knowledge and ideas relevant to their lifestyle.
- Lavender Youth Recreation and Information Center is San Francisco's queer youth resource center based in the heart of the Castro.
- Gay men's health outreach center in the Castro neighborhood, which offers testing for HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases, as well as community events and additional services.
Metropolitan Community Church
- A house of prayer for all people; a home for queer spirituality. Calendar, worship services, programs and news.
Midnight at the Palace
- Sweet Pam recalls her years with the Cockettes, a San Francisco theater troupe which initiated revolutionary changes in sexual identity.
- Gay and lesbian ministry of the Episcopal Diocese of California
- Radio features produced by queer youth on a variety of topics. Includes audio streams and information about supporting the project. Located at the Lavender Youth Recreation and Information Center.
- Queer comedy website, especially focusing on San Francisco but with information about gay and lesbian comedy everywhere.
Queer things to do in San Francisco
- Events listings, especially for gay, lesbian and transgender live music, spoken word, performance, and activism in the Bay Area.
- A volunteer group that annually places rainbow flags along the San Francisco Gay Pride Parade route. Volunteers or donations welcome.
San Francisco Bay Times
- Weekly newspaper serving San Francisco's Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender community, with news, event listings, resources, and personal ads.
San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus
- The first chorus in the world to proudly proclaim its gay identity by name offers concert information, discography, order forms, and news about the organization.
San Francisco Lesbian Gay Freedom Band
- Learn about upcoming performances of this non-profit organization.
San Francisco LGBT Community Center
- Information on a place that's a home for a range of organizations and services. Details include available programs, events calendar, and membership.
San Francisco Pride
- Information about the annual event, travel and visiting, organization, sponsors, and history.
- Country-western dance instruction and open dancing every Sunday in San Francisco. News, information, about dancing and line dancing, where to find them, events calendar, volunteering, memberships, charity information.
- Theatre company upcoming shows and directions to location.
Trannyshack - Heklina.com
- San Francisco's bohemian queer destination for trannies, gays and lesbians.
- Support group for South Asians in the San Francisco Bay area.
Uncle Donald's Castro Street
- Pictures and stories about San Francisco's Castro Street and gay community during the 1970's featuring Gay Parade, Castro Street Fair, Gay Games, and Harvey Milk
Usenet ba.motss -
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 21:05:02 UTC -