become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Restaurants_and_Bars
Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: S: San Francisco: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Guides and Directories
Bars and Brewpubs
Coffee and Tea Houses
Cajun and Creole
Clubs and Venues
Regional: North America: United States: California: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: Business and Economy: Restaurants and Bars
- Unique creations and modern versions of Moroccan classics, featuring organic and locally produced ingredients. Menus, reviews, and online reservation form.
- Supper club with live jazz, and menu that changes daily, located in the financial district.
- Mediterranean-style restaurant located at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art.
Cigar Bar and Grill
- Latin jazz and dancing, plus "new Latin" food. Menus, map, entertainment schedule.
Dolores Park Cafe
- Sidewalk cafe. Menu and schedule of musical entertainment.
Kokkari Estiatorio Restaurant
- Greek restaurant site offering menu, online reservation form, photographs, and hours of operation.
Luna Park Restaurant
- Menu, hours of operation, and a reservation form. French and Italian with American and Asian accents.
- Offers classic bistro favorites and wine. Menu, wine list, and on-line reservations.
Mission Bay Foods
- An independent restaurant and catering company with restaurants that include Stix Roadhouse, Dos Pinas Taqueria, Caffe Pazzo and Vixi Antipasto Bar.
- Casual eclectic food with speciality in catering large events.
- Basque cuisine, served at individual or communal tables. Provides sample menu, chef profile, and reviews. Also provides menu for its nearby cafe with takeout service.
- Jackson Square. Offering a modern approach to French and Italian cuisine. Menus, reviews, and a brief biography of the chef.
San Francisco Soup Company
- Offers a variety of handcrafted, gourmet soups at several locations in the city. Includes daily specials and nutrition information.
Zare Restaurant at Fly Trap
- Hideaway in the Financial District offers northern Italian and southern French regional cuisine for lunch and dinner. Menus, wine list, and reviews.
Restaurants and Bars
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, August 14, 2010 2:47:48 PM EDT -