become an editor
the entire directory
only in Architecture/Historic_Buildings
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: United States: California: Arts and Entertainment: Architecture: Historic Buildings
Art Deco Society of California
- Features information about art, architecture, technology and society during the Art Deco period (1919-1942).
- The history of the Audiffred Building, built in 1889.
Cliff House Project
- A site dedicated to Adolph Sutro's Victorian Cliff House.
Fallon Building History
- Tim Kelley's history of San Francisco's Carmel Fallon Building, survivor of the quakes of 1906 and 1989.
Friends of 1800
- The Friends of 1800 is a grassroots, nonprofit organization dedicated to preserving significant historical buildings, landmarks and the architectural heritage of San Francisco.
Golden Gate Park Windmills
- An historical timeline of windmills in Golden Gate Park. Part of a campaign to restore them.
San Francisco Architectural Heritage
- An organization dedicated to the appreciation of the built environment and understanding of the value of preserving significant San Francisco architecture.
- History and timeline of the Sutro Tower.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 4, 2015 at 3:18:46 UTC -