become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sacramento/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Sacramento: Society and Culture
Active 20-30 Club #1 Sacramento
- Group of men in their 20s and 30s whose objectives are building friendships and rendering service to youth. History, membership information, events calendar, details about service projects.
CSUS Renaissance Society
- Provides opportunities to Seniors for continuing learning in retirement. Topics to be studied are chosen by participants, who also conduct the seminars relating to these topics.
Hui O Hawaii of Sacramento
- Hawaiian cultural organization continuing the ancient art of hula and the sport of canoe paddling. Membership information, events, and photo gallery.
Lend A Heart Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Non-profit organization certifying handlers and their pets to provide therapy in visits to seniors and children. Contains volunteer information and training requirements.
- User created community where anyone can contribute and edit content about businesses, music, restaurants, and events in the Sacramento region.
Marine Corps Veterans Association
- Non-profit veterans organization aids injured Marines and Navy Corpsmen, and their families. Includes news and membership information.
A Mom Less Ordinary
- Provides a blog on area events, free offers and her family activities.
- Local autonomous hub of the international activist movement. Presents ways to get involved, forum, FAQs, events calendar, flyers, live streaming video, donation list.
Old City Cemetery Committee
- Non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration, beautification, and preservation of Sacramento's oldest cemetery. Tours, events, map, and directions.
Point West Rotary Foundation
- An auxiliary organization of the Rotary Club of Point West in Sacramento dedicated to raising money for children's charities.
River City Food Bank
- Provides emergency food and housing assistance, nutritional education, and referrals to those in need.
Rose and Kindel
- Public advocacy firm for public and private sector clients, representing clients before various government agencies and jurisdictions. Office also in Los Angeles.
Sacramento Children's Home
- A Non-profit agency, providing services to families in crisis and troubled or abused children.
Sacramento Valley Intergroup of Overeaters Anonymous
- Outreach services to compulsive overeaters in the Sacramento area. Program information, meeting finder, and newsletter.
The Virtual Museum of Sutter's Fort
- History of the fort, biography of Sutter, timeline, bibliography, virtual tour of the museum.
Woodside Home Owners Association
- Condominium complex association. List of board members, documents and gallery.
Yee Fung Toy Association of Sacramento
- Benevolent local branch of the Yee clan. Includes history, events, and contact information.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2014 at 10:15:18 UTC -