become an editor
the entire directory
only in Palo_Alto/Business_and_Economy
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: United States: California: Localities: P: Palo Alto: Business and Economy
Restaurants and Bars
Regional: North America: United States: California: Counties: Santa Clara: Business and Economy
A Dog's Life
- Spa, canine daycare, and obedience center. Lists services and prices.
A Simple Theory
- Interactive design and production studio offering banner creation and online advertising, direct email marketing, rich media and website design.
Advanced Technology Ventures
- Venture capital firm specializing in new technology firms. Provides details of the investment process, background on the key managers and a portfolio of clients.
Alloy Ventures, Inc.
- Venture capital firm focusing on seed and early-stage computer hardware, software, internet and life science companies.
Ciardella's Garden Supply
- Offering topsoil, planter mix, soil conditioners, mulch, nursery mix, decorative rock, pea gravel, base rock, play ground sand, and container mix.
- Develops, produces and markets innovative biological products to the life science market worldwide. Company information, catalog of expression systems and support technical data.
- Offers free and commercial, cloud-based services to help secure and accelerate websites. Includes features, pricing and testimonials.
- Non-profit nursery offering classes on organic gardening, as well as organic gardening supplies including seeds, vegetable and flower seedlings, herbs, composts, mulches, fertilizers, natural pest controls, tools, books and publications.
Down Home Desserts
- Selling nine flavors of gourmet cookies, fruit cobblers, sweet potato pies and party trays.
- Protective Packaging, 490 Cambridge Av. Palo Alto CA 94306
- Authors can publish manuscripts as a print-on-demand paperback or eBook, as well as promote and sell books. Also contains Fultus eLibrary, an online library available for free.
- Computing and imaging products and services. Downloads, technical support, online shopping.
Johnson Lyman Wealth Advisors
- Providing portfolio management and financial planning. Includes background and services.
- Creates product strategies that show how families of offerings can be systematically developed over time.
- Provides enterprise software for accessing, enriching, and serving real-time web data.
LaBelle Day Spas
- Spa services including corporate rewards, a package for brides, locations, products and corporate programs.
Magnussen's Toyota of Palo Alto
- Dealership, with information about new and used cars, parts, service, and financing.
Mills the Florist
- Family owned shop offers floral arrangements, orchids and other house and garden plants, gifts. Hours, location, and bouquet suggestions.
Moorman and Company
- CPA accounting firm. Services, articles, and information source.
Nolan, Armstrong and Barton, LLP
- Attorneys handling criminal law cases including drunk driving defense, business crimes, homicides, sex offenses, narcotics and misdemeanor charges.
- Develops IP technologies that enhance the performance of Internet infrastructure.
- Affordable horse boarding in the Palo Alto foothills.
Palo Alto Farmers' Market
- Weekly market on Saturdays in May through December. Includes links to local suppliers, and calendar of events.
Palo Alto Fiber
- Home trial downloadable service application, information, news, overview, and links.
Palo Alto Live
- Shopping and entertainment guide for the Palo Alto area.
Palo Alto Speedometer
- Repair and restoration of speedometers, tachometers, gauges and clocks. Includes list of models serviced.
Palo Alto Staffing Services
- Silicon Valley's premier career staffing services, also offering temporary work. Specialties include executive secretaries and administrative assistants.
Paula Drake Investigations
- A full service agency serving the San Jose/San Francisco Bay area and the world for all investigative needs.
Roble Systems Consulting
- Specializing in Unix, networks and security.
Rose Carson Kaplan Choi & White LLP
- Handles immigration law, including citizenship and employment certification.
- General and engineering contractors. Property maintenance and all types of building repairs, including waterproofing and structural rehabilitation.
Stanford Federal Credit Union
- Credit union and features used vehicles available for sale from individuals in the Stanford University community.
- Researches, develops, and markets cell-based therapies to treat diseases of the central nervous system, liver, and pancreas. (Nasdaq: STEM).
- High-speed microprocessors, scalable systems, robust software, network storage.
TIBCO Software, Inc.
- Provides software solutions which enable computer applications and platforms to communicate efficiently across local or wide area networks including the internet. (Nasdaq: TIBX).
Vance Brown Builders
- General contracting business specializing in the microelectronics, biopharmaceutical, health care, and high-end corporate office areas.
- Develops, manufactures and sells a variety of scientific instruments and equipment, nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometers and high vacuum products which serve a wide range of industrial and scientific applications.
- Search firm, working to place executive, managerial and technical staff.
Business and Economy
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, October 3, 2010 10:37:46 PM EDT -