become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Mental_Health
Regional: North America: United States: California: Metro Areas: San Francisco Bay Area: Health: Mental Health
Bay Area Teen Counseling
- Mary Mahood, MFT offers teens and parents counseling on conflict, addiction, trauma, depression, anxiety, confusion and other sources of emotional pain. Provides support resources.
Clearwater Counseling and Assessment Services
- A clinic that provides Individual psychotherapy, play therapy, and family therapy; psychological and educational testing; and a dialectical behavior therapy sub-clinic. Includes staff bios, contact, and description of services.
Dr Simone Taylor
- Psychologist treating children, adults, families and individuals. Includes information about qualifications and therapy.
Earth Circles Counseling Center
- Psychotherapy for individuals, couples, families and groups. Gives information on therapists, treatments and emergency contacts.
Matthew Lindgren, LMFT
- Treats couples, adults and children dealing with relationship problems, social anxiety, PTSD, depression, and panic attacks. Includes services, background and fees.
Merle James Yost, LMFT
- Specializing in the treatment of sadness and isolation. Provides therapist profile and services offered.
Noah Oderberg, PhD
- Individual psychotherapy and hypnosis for adults and adolescents, plus relationship and marital therapy. Includes description of services, bio, and resources.
Ray of Light Trauma Recovery Center
- Mental health clinic that offers individual and family counseling to adults and children who are victims of violence, in both English and Spanish. Provides description of services.
Stephanie P. Morgan, MFT
- Private practice. FAQs, provider credentials, answers to questions about therapy often asked by men and young adults.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 13:05:09 UTC -